Please note, the below event proceeding may be affected, and subject to change if there is any upcoming MOH and SportSG advisory.
* Subject to change with the latest advisory from SportSG
Countdown to this event
Registration closes Tuesday, 22 Mar 2022, 2359H
- 3 Apr 2022 - Day 3 - Announcement, due to the lightning alert at 11:22am, these events are moved to these timings.
- 2 Apr 2022 - Day 2 results uploaded.
- 1 Apr 2022 - Day 2 - Announcement, due to the wet weather at 10:45am, these events are moved to these timings.
- 1 Apr 2022 - Day 1 results uploaded.
- 30 Mar 2022 - Crowd control measure and gates entry point at HOA.
- 30 Mar 2022 - Updated schedule and Startlist uploaded.
- 14 Mar 2022 - Page posted.
Date: Friday, Saturday & Sunday, 1, 2 and 3 April 2022
Venue: Home of Athletics
Registration: Submit here
Apply for Photography Access at HOA: Apply here
ZIP of below files: Download
- Start List
- Competition Format
- HOA Field of Play (FOP)
- Safety Management Measures
- Entry Form (XLS)
- To be uploaded
- U16: 13, 14 and 15 years old as of 31 Dec 2022
- U18: 16, & 17 years old as of 31 Dec 2022
- U20: 18, 19 years old as of 31 Dec 2022
- S$12.00: Full Affiliates
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institutions at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in this meet are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating.
- No socialization, handshake, fist bump, hugging and patting of body before and after activities
- Event with less than three (3) entries received at the closing date will be cancelled
- The athlete must indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
- No spectators are allowed at the event/venue (HOA)
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
1. ResultsDAY 1 to DAY 3 - RESULTS
2. Start ListU16U18U20AC 2022 Start List v3
3. ConditionsS161820AC Conditions v3
4. ScheduleS161820AC 2022 - Competition Schedule v3
5. Competition FormatU161820AC 2022 Competition Format v3
6. Safety Management Measures
1. All coaches and team managers - Enter by gate 1B
2. Athletes for field event - Enter by gate 1B
3. Athletes for Track event - Enter by gate 6
4. Gate 6 to maintain at 60 pax at any one time
5. Gate 1B to maintain 650pax (Coaches, team manager and field athletes) at any one time.
8. Submit your registration - Upload Excel entry form here
Download the entry form (XLS) and upload below.
Singapore 46th National Junior Invitational Championships 2021
Singapore 45th National Junior Invitational Championships 2019
Singapore 44th Singapore U18 & U20 Athletics Championships 2018
Singapore U18 & U20 Athletics Championships 2017
Singapore U18 & U20 Athletics Championships 2016
Singapore Youth & Junior Athletics Championships 2015
Singapore Youth & Junior Athletics Championships 2014
Singapore Youth & Junior Athletics Championships 2013
16th Mar 2022