Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements, Asian 20km Race Walking Championships, Race Walking
Selection trial for Singapore representative to the Asian 20km Race Walking Championships 2014, to be held in Nomi (Ishikawa prefecture) Japan on March 16th 2014.
Closing date to sign-up for the trial selection is 24th January, Friday.
Download this entry form and send it to SAA
Date: Sunday, 26th January 2014
Time: Start at 7.30am
Venue: Gardens by the Bay East (2 Km Circuit)
Click here to enlarge this map.
a) For Singapore Citizen only.
b) Qualifying standard as follow:
- Male: 1 Hour 40 Mins
- Female: 2 Hours 00 Mins
c) Only 1 Male & 1 Female walker shall be in the final Team to NOMI.
d) If none of the walkers meet qualifying time , the following will apply to the top Male and Female finisher:
- If the timing is off the qualifying time,
- by 3% – Athletes will have to pay 30% of the Air-Fare, SAA will cover 70%
- by 6% – Athletes will have to pay 60% of the Air-Fare, SAA will cover 40%
- by 10% – Athletes will have to pay 80% of the Air-Fare, SAA will cover 20%
- by more than 10% – Athletes will have to pay 100% of the Air-fare
e) SAA will reimburse Athletes’ part of the air fare according to his/her results in NOMI.
f) Any athlete who is disqualified (breaching the walking rules) during the trial shall not be selected.
g) The organizing committee in Japan will cover the board and lodging for the selected athlete (s) for 3 nights
Asian 20km Race Walking Championships 2013
Asian 20km Race Walking Championships 2012
15th Jan 2014