Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements, SEA Games
SAA Track and Field Series 5 recap article.
Posted 20th July 2:15AM
Event video playlist: Click here to view
Posted 16th July 11:37PM
- Chan, Sheng Yao (HCI) 4.62m pole vault men – Surpasses SEA Games qualifying mark of 4.50m. Also established a new U17 boys record, improved Sean Lim’s 2009 4.61m mark.
- Yang, Rachel (Wings) 3.82m pole vault women – Surpasses SEA Games qualifying mark of 3.75m. Also established a new national women record, better her own 2010 mark of 3.81m mark.
- Gary Yeo (Wings) 10.62s 100m men – Just 0.01 seconds away from SEA Games men’s SEA Games 100m qualifying mark.
All records are pending ratification by SAA.
Posted 16th July 7:17PM
- Download Results Downloaded [download#524#hits] times
Posted 16th July 7:08PM
Updated files as below:
- Start List Downloaded [download#515#hits] times
- Schedule Downloaded [download#514#hits] times
Following events cancelled:
- Shot Put Men Open
- 800m Women Open
- Long Jump Women Open
- Discus Men Open
- 100m Hurdles (0.838m) Women Open
- 5000m Men Open
The trial will be a 2-hour affair now, from 2PM to 4:05PM.
Posted 15th July 4:29PM
- Download Series 5 Schedule Downloaded [download#514#hits] times
Posted 9th July 4:03PM
The upcoming scheduled SAA Track and Field Series 5 on the 16th of July, Saturday will be restricted to several events to aid our local athletes to qualify for SEA Games. The events contested and details to register your participation as follows.
Location: Bukit Gombak Stadium
Date: 16 July 2011
Entry Fee: Free
Closing Date: 11 July 2011, 5.00pm sharp.
|Events||Men Qualifying Mark||Women Qualifying Mark|
|800m||2m 05s||2m 30s|
|20km Walk||1h 45min||-*|
|100m Hurdles (0.838)||-*||15.00s|
*- means no event for that category
No minimum age.
Please note that participant needs to meet the qualifying mark in order to register for this competition.
Kindly send your entry including your Name, Date of Birth, NRIC no. & Team represents to SAA.
SEA Games qualifying marks
6th Jul 2011