Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements
Saa will be organising its third ‘SAA Parents, Athletes, Coaches Gathering’ this 23 July, Saturday, and we’re inviting everyone. No RSVP required. ALL SSC / SAA carded athletes / coaches are expected to attend. Parent are all welcome. The details as below:
Date: 23rd July, Saturday
Venue: Singapore Sports School, AVA Room (near Main Entrance/Net-Ball Courts) Level 3.
2PM to 2:45PM – Anti-Doping talk by ADS (Anti-Doping Singapore)
2:45PM to 3:15PM – Tea Break
3:30PM to 5:15PM –
Athlete Management – “Brand New You” by Victor Cui
It is a 2 hour workshop with athletes that cover key areas such as:
- Personal Brand Building – How do develop your brand now
- What sponsors are looking for from you
- Social media campaigns to drive your brand value
- How to create a target sponsor list and prepare a personal bio deck
- Local initiatives to develop your career
- Leveraging your competition schedule to help get sponsors
5:15PM – Question and Answer session
Feel free to read our previous two reports on the the SAA Parents, Athletes, Coaches Gathering, held on 11 Dec 2010 and 9 Apr 2011 to recap, and to know what goes on at such an event.
For any queries please contact us via email, or call our office at 63862721.
13th Jul 2011