Countdown to this course
- Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 7pm to 10pm
- Sat 6 Mar 2021 - 9am to 6pm
- Sun 7 Mar 2021 - 9am to 6pm
- Exam Date: TBC
Venue: Home of Athletics (Kallang Practice Track)
Registration Closing Date : Thu , 25 February 2021, 6pm
Course Fee Per Person: S$120
(Payment to be made before the closing date)
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
- Equip participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical know-how.
- Identify and develop competence in basic officiating skills.
- Provide an understanding of the role and develop the qualities and competence of a Technical Official.
- Provide an introduction to an understanding of the World Athletics (WA) Competition Rules
- Encourage, improve and verify appropriate interpretation and application of the WA Competition Rules by Technical Officials
- Provide an introduction to the basics of competition management.
- Foster the ethical and moral development of Technical Officials.
- Comprehensive training and support system to enable officials to develop and progress along the training pathway.
Participants who successfully complete the course receive SA Technical Officiating Certificate. Those participants who have meet the required standards are eligible to attend the World Athletics Technical Officials Education and Certification System (WA TOECS) Level I course.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria before being accepted in the SA Track & Field Officiating Course:
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old and have an interest in athletics.
- Candidates must be physically fit. This does not exclude individuals with disabilities from participating from the courses.
- Candidates must have attended the Event Crew/Team Nila Workshop conducted by Singapore Athletics or have prior experience as a SA Event Crew or show proof /evidence of involvement in Athletics.
Payment Deadline: Thursday, 25 February 2021, 6pm
We accept the following modes of payment:
1) Payment by Internet Banking or transfer via ATM:
Bank Account No. 015-003582-0 (Auto-Current account)
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd ( Thomson branch)
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
Please email the screenprint of the payment transaction with subject "SA TO Course Payment".
2) Payment by PayNow
To to SA UEN S63SS0015LGEN
(Indicate your Full Name in the remark box)
9th Feb 2021