Posted by carine
Filed under Announcements, Officials, Officials SA Course
Countdown to this course
Click here to register
- Fri 24 Sep 2021 - 7pm – 9pm
- Sat 25 Sep 2021 - 9am to 7pm
- Sun 26 Sep 2021 - 9am to 7pm
- Fri 1 Oct 2021 – 7pm – 9pm (Test)
Venue: Republic Polytechnic
Registration Closing Date : Mon, 13 September 2021, 6pm
Course Fee Per Person: S$120 ; Student S$80
(Payment to be made by Mon, 20 September 2021, 6pm)
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
- Equip participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical know-how.
- Identify and develop competence in basic officiating skills.
- Provide an understanding of the role and develop the qualities and competence of a Technical Official.
- Provide an introduction to an understanding of the World Athletics (WA) Competition Rules
- Encourage, improve and verify appropriate interpretation and application of the WA Competition Rules by Technical Officials
- Provide an introduction to the basics of competition management.
- Foster the ethical and moral development of Technical Officials.
- Comprehensive training and support system to enable officials to develop and progress along the training pathway.
Participants will be awarded the SA Technical Officiating Certificate by Singapore Athletics upon passing the Written Examination and completing practical sessions at SA-Organised Events. More detailed will be given during the course.
Participants who successfully complete the course receive SA Technical Officiating Certificate. Those participants who have met the required standards are eligible to attend the World Athletics Technical Officials Education and Certification System (WA TOECS) Level I course.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria before being accepted in the SA Track & Field Officiating Course:
- Candidates must be at least 15 years old and have an interest in athletics.
- Candidates must be physically fit. This does not exclude individuals with disabilities from participating from the courses.
- Candidates must have attended the Event Crew/Team Nila Workshop conducted by Singapore Athletics or have prior experience as a SA Event Crew or show proof /evidence of involvement in Athletics. Those who do not meet this requirement should contact Ms Carine () from Singapore Athletics.
Payment Deadline: Monday, 20 September 2021, 6pm
We accept the following modes of payment:
1) Payment by Internet Banking or transfer via ATM:
Bank Account No. 015-003582-0 (Auto-Current account)
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd ( Thomson branch)
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
Please email the screenprint of the payment transaction with subject "SA TO Course".
2) Payment by PayNow
To to SA UEN S63SS0015LGEN
(Indicate your Full Name in the remark box)
Click here to register
30th Aug 2021