The High Performance Executive role will be reporting to the High Performance Manager and Executive Director. The job entails providing necessary support in developing, managing and implementing High Performance related development activities, programmes, and training related to Athletics. He/She will assist with managing and providing athlete support services to the National Athletes & Coaches.
- Managing athletics facilities and following up on operational feedback
- Assisting in planning and organizing overseas trainings and competitions
- Assisting athletes and coaches in matters relating to development, selection matters, carding, anti-doping, NS matters, athletes & coaches’ pathway
- Collaborating with various stakeholders (SNOC, World Athletics, SSI, NYSI, sponsors, MOE schools, clubs, coaches, athletes, parents, etc) to promote and support Athletics in Singapore
- Able to work on weekends and expected to travel overseas for work assignments
- Taking on any other assignments that may be required on an ad-hoc basis
- Diploma in Sports Management, Sports Science or any related fields
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experience and a proven track record in Sports Management and sports development will be an added advantage
- Strong passion for working with youth and athletes
- Have good knowledge of the local sports ecosystem, especially in Athletics
- Demonstrate knowledge in planning and possess good organisation skills
- Strong communicator in both written and oral language
- Good inter-personal skills to engage with stakeholders
- Open-minded and team player
- Competence in technology/applications used in athletics coaching and proficiency in computer skills will be considered favourably
Send your CV and interest via our contact form.
The closing date for application on Wednesday, 19 February 2020.
5th Feb 2020