Dear all, with the SEA Games coming to a close soon, the Sports Hub carpark will be closed as below to facilitate the closing ceremony and moving the props out of the venue.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
ADVISORY FOR CLOSING CEREMONY 16 JUNE 2015
– Please arrive early and take public transport.
– Do not drive as only vehicles with valid parking labels will be allowed entry into car parks.
THE FOLLOWING ROADS ARE AFFECTED BY ROAD CLOSURES
– Stadium Road, Stadium Drive, and Stadium Boulevard (https://seagam.es/OfQlu).
– Car parks in and around the National Stadium will close from 10pm (15 Jun 2015) and reopen at 1am (17 Jun 2015).
TAXI STAND OPERATION TIMINGS:
– Singapore Indoor Stadium – Open throughout
– OCBC Arena – Closed from 9.30pm (16 June) to 1am (17 June 2015)
– OCBC Aquatic Centre – Closed from 3pm (16 June) to 1am (17 June 2015)
TIMINGS FOR LAST TRAIN OUT
– Towards East (0018 hrs 17 June)
– Towards West (2345hrs 16 June)
– Towards Marina Bay (2343hrs 16 June)
– Towards Dhoby Gaut (2354hrs 16 June)
– Towards East/North (0020hrs 17 June)
15th Jun 2015
Tags: SEA Games