Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements
FOR YOUR COMPLIANCE
Please be reminded that all persons and groups are to abide by SportSG’s safe management measures and be socially responsible.
You may refer to https://www.myactivesg.com/read/2020/6/covid19-latest-updates for details on SportSG safe management measures, as well as the SA’s Safe Return to Sport Plan.
Do take note of the following in particular:
- As a default, at least 2-metre safe distancing must be maintained between each person, 3 metres for indoor high-intensity exercises. However, contact sports are allowed within each group of 5 except those that involve prolonged body contact.
- There is a maximum of up to 5 persons for any group activities or classes (excluding instructor), subject to the individual facility’s house rules.
- Groups must maintain a 3-metre distance between each group.
- No cross-mixing of groups are allowed.
Do not forget to do the following when visiting Home of Athletics:
– Scan in/out HOA SafeEntry at Gate 1B
– Scan in SA Health Declaration Form & complete it at Gate 1B
– Scan in/out SA Gym SafeEntry (If you are gymming)
Thank you for your kind understanding
6th Jul 2020