Dear Athletes Past and Present,
We would like to inform you that nominations for the Singapore Athletics Athletes’ Commission is open.
Vision:To foster a close-knit Singapore athletics community based on honest communication and mutual respect for the betterment of the sport.
Mission:Through an athlete-centric approach, to achieve:
• Athlete empowerment, through education in areas including but not limited to Clean Sport, Fair Play, Inclusiveness, and Safe Sport.
• Athlete representation in matters involving athletes.
• Positive athlete engagement within the fraternity.
As per the Athletes’ Commission Constitution, eligibility of candidates for nomination are as follows:
• Must be a Singaporean.
• Of 20 years of age or older, based on year of birth.
• Must not have a criminal record.
• Must never have been convicted or been found guilty of integrity-related offenses.
• Must have represented Singapore in regional or international competitions.
23rd Dec 2022