Posted by Sha
UPDATE AS OF 21-OCT-2021: Due to the extension of the stabilisation phase, Singapore National Championships 2021 will be postponed to a later date
All Singapore citizens athletes and Singapore Permanent Resident athletes will need to be fully vaccinated to be eligible to participate in this event (More details on the vaccination requirement can be found here)
Please note, the below event proceeding may be affected, and subject to change if there is any upcoming MOH and SportSG advisory. Kindly subscribe to our Whatsapp Broadcast List or Mailing List for the latest announcements.
* Subject to change with the latest advisory from SportSG
Countdown to this event
Registration closes Friday, 8 October 2021, 2359H
- 21 Oct 2021 - Due to the extension of the stabilisation phase, Singapore National Championships 2021 will be postponed to a later date.
- 18 Oct 2021 - Conditions, Schedule and SMM updated. Please take note of World Athletics Shoe Compliance List that is enforced for this competition.
- 28 Sep 2021 - Singapore National Championships has been moved to 30 and 31 October due to the current Stabilisation Phase.
- 21 Sep 2021 - Page posted.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 30 & 31 Oct 2021
Venue: Home of Athletics
Eligibility : Fully Vaccinated Singapore Citizen and Permanent Resident Only
Registration: Submit here
Apply for Photography Access at HOA: Apply here Application closes Friday, 8 October 2021, 2359H
Results: Online / PDF
ZIP of below files: Download
- OPEN: (Minimum age: 16) – those born in the year 2005 & below
- S$12.00: Affiliated Membership
- S$15.00 Associate Membership
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institution at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in this meet are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating. Student-athletes may still represent their school at future meets.
- No socialization, handshake, fist bump, hugging and patting of body before and after activities
- Event with less than three (3) entries received at the closing date will be cancelled
- The athlete must indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
- No spectators are allowed at the event/venue (HOA)
- Please refer to the Conditions document for the reporting time, cut-off times and call room details.
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
To be uploaded
2. Start List
To be uploaded
3. ConditionsNational Open Conditions v4
4. Schedule82nd Sg Open 2021 Competition Schedule 14 Oct 2021
5. Competition FormatNOpen 2021 Competition Format
6. HOA Field of Play (FOP)
HOA Field of Play (FOP) is the area that's inside the yellow line. No one is to have FOP access other than the Technical Officials, SA staff, event crew and active participants only.Layout of Kallang Practice Track 2 Jul
7. Safety Management Measures for HOANAC 2021 SMM - Athletics 181021
8. Submit your registration - Upload Excel entry form here
Download the entry form (XLS) and upload below.
21st Oct 2021