Posted by Sha
Participation for All Singaporeans, permanent residents and visa holders residing in Singapore only
READ THE SAFETY & CONTROLS S.O.P FOR THIS EVENT
* Subject to change with the latest advisory from SportSG and MOH
Countdown to this event
Contact us | Submit your registration
Registration closes 7 Jan 2022, 2359H
- 23 Jan 2022 - Full results uploaded.
- 22 Jan 2022 - Day 1 results uploaded.
- 20 Jan 2022 - Updated Startlist and schedule uploaded.
- 14 Jan 2022 - Startlist and updated schedule uploaded.
- 22 Dec 2021 - Registration re-released.
- 21 Oct 2021 - Due to the extension of the stabilisation phase, Singapore National Championships 2021 will be postponed to a later date, 14-16 January 2022. Details of that date is here.
- 18 Oct 2021 - Conditions, Schedule and SMM updated. Please take note of World Athletics Shoe Compliance List that is enforced for this competition.
- 28 Sep 2021 - Singapore National Championships has been moved to 30 and 31 October due to the current Stabilisation Phase.
- 21 Sep 2021 - Page posted.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 22 & 23 Jan 2022
Venue: Home of Athletics
Registration: Submit here
Apply for Rooftop Lawn Access at HOA: Apply here
Apply for Photography Access at HOA: Apply here
ZIP of below files: Download
- To be uploaded
- OPEN: (Minimum age: 16)
– Those born in the year 2006 & below
- OPEN: (Minimum age: 16)
- S$12.00: Full Affiliates
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institution at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in this meet are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating. Student athletes may still represent their school at future SA meets.
- No socialization, handshake, fist bump, hugging and patting of body before and after activities
- Event with less than three (3) entries received at the closing date will be cancelled
- The athlete must indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
- No spectators are allowed at the event/venue (HOA)
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
1. ResultsNational Open 2022 Full Results
2. Start ListNational Open Track & Field Championships 2021 startlist v4
3. ConditionsNational Open Track & Field Championships 2021 Conditions v2
4. ScheduleNational Open Track & Field Championships 2021 Schedule v3
5. Competition Format
Download the Competition Format (PDF)National Open Track & Field Championships 2021 Competition Format v2
6. Safety Management MeasuresNational Open Track & Field Championships 2021 SMM Covid19 as of 16 Dec 2021
7. Submit your registration - Upload Excel entry form here
Download the entry form (XLS) and upload below.
22nd Jan 2022