Posted by Sha
Filed under Local
Download: [download#112#nohits] Downloaded [download#112#hits] times
Please take note that train services en-route to Bukit Gombak station via Jurong East will be affected on September 18 and 19th as there’s an ongoing major construction works expected then.
That’s the very same dates that the 72nd Singapore Open will be held at Bukit Gombak stadium.
Services between Jurong East and Bukit Batok stations will be disrupted as part of the Jurong East Modification Project (JEMP).
However not to fret, as there will be free bridging services at the affected MRT stations.
Some 70 bendy buses will be deployed by SMRT.
- First free shuttle bus at Jurong East station: 0516H
Last free shuttle bus at Jurong East station: 0027H
- First free shuttle bus at Bukit Batok station: 0550H
Last free shuttle bus at Bukit Batok station: 0055H
- The shuttle bus service runs at three-minute intervals between 7am and 10pm, and up to 10-minute intervals outside these hours.
- The buses used for the shuttle service are not wheelchair accessible. However, SMRT has made arrangements for taxi services for wheelchair-bound commuters who are starting at or continuing their journey from Clementi, Bukit Batok or Jurong East stations. Commuters who require this service should approach SMRT station staff for assistance.
- The approximate travel time is 45 minutes.
- Commuters using adult or concession stored value cards must tap out when they alight at either Jurong East or Bukit Batok Stations. Those continuing their journey on the shuttle bus service must tap in at Jurong East or Bukit Batok Station.
Credit: Info via SMRT.