Note: The softcopies files are not updated with the new dates.
- 13th Aug – Graduation.
- 10th Jun – Registration has been extended till 14th of June.
- 10th Jun – Course dates changed to 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 13, 14, 20, 21 and 28 July.
- 20th May – Course info posted.
Objectives of CECS Level 1 Course is to develop the skills to organize Kids Athletics: Preparation and Competition; orientation to athletics for 13-15 year-old.
Announcement of final list of participants will be made on 12 Jun 2013, and we’ve a limited maximum participants allowed of 24 only.
6-10 July (Sat to Wed),
13-14 July (Sat to Sun),
20-21 July (Sat to Sun),
28 July (Sun)
Venue : Ngee Ann Polytechnic
Course Fee : S$500.00
- Be a minimum of 18 years of age
- Have a minimum of a completed Primary school education
- Have an interest in athletics
- Be physically fit and able to learn to demonstrate all athletic events.
- Be willing to actively involve himself or herself as a qualified coach and to assist the IAAF Member Federation in the development of athletics
- Be able to speak and read the course language sufficiently well to sit a written and practical examination
- Be available throughout the duration of the course (10 days)
Registration has been extended till 14th of June.
- Please personally submit your application form, together with all your supporting documents (certificates, referral letters etc) and a cheque payment in person to SAA Secretariat at 3 Champions Way, Blk 1 Singapore Sports School, #01-10, Singapore 737912.
- Cheque should be made payable to “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”
Please visit between 10am to 12pm and 2pm to 5pm (Our office hours)
**Do not mail out or fax the application form and cheque
Note: Compulsory attendance or 100% attendance during the course.
For any enquiries please contact Joe Goh at 65-63862721 or SAA.
- Language medium of teaching?
Only English is used.
- Does this course offer any priority in enrollment?
Yes, Singaporean coaches with experience will have higher priority.
- Is this cert NCAP equivalent?
IAAF Level 1 course is an integrated cert. You will receive both NCAP Theory Level 1 & IAAF Level 1 (Equivalent to NCAP Level 1 Technical) after passing the course
- I’ve other commitment, could I signup but miss a lesson or two?
100% attendance is required to pass the course.