Singapore Athletics would like to invite all those who are eligible to apply for this IAAF CECS Level 1 Lecturer Course to be held from 11 – 16 June 2015 in Brunei. The course will be conducted by Mr. Abdel Malek El-Hebil from the IAAF.
Applicants are to send in an email with their RESUME in coaching attached for our consideration via email application to SAA latest by Friday 29 May 2015, 12 noon.
Applicants shortlisted by the Association would be interviewed by our Training & Selection panel, chaired by SA Vice-President Training & Selection, before the successful candidate(s) is/are chosen to attend this course.Time and venue of the interview are to be advised once the shortlist is confirmed.
Depart – 10 June 2015
Return – 17 June 2015
Board and lodging of participants during the course will be covered by the Brunei Amateur Athletic Association at a accommodation site in Brunei Darussalam.
Prerequisite for consideration:
- Athletics Coaching background and at a minimum must have attended and passed the IAAF Level I Coaches Course.
- Candidate should be in a good physical condition and should be prepared to participate in the physical and practical aspects of the course.
- Must be a good-and-active athletics Coach until now.
- Preferably have education experience as a teacher of skill learning.
- Have good relation and communication with the Athletics Federation.
- After have successfully passed this Course, he/she must be available to lecture in their respective countries or other countries when required.
26th May 2015