LINKS: PDF Results | LIVE results | Entry Form | Schedule | Competition Format
Closing date is 14 May, Sunday, 2359 for the first meet and 21 May, Sunday, 2359 for the second meet. No late entries will be entertained.
SA deserved the rights to final decision on all matters pertaining to the event.
Send your entry forms to SAA. For enquiries, please call 63862721.
Countdown to this event
- 27 May - Meet 2 results uploaded.
- 24 May - Meet 2 start list posted.
- 20 May - Meet 1 results uploaded.
- 13 May - Schedule added.
- 10 May - Added conditions file to entry form.
- 8 May - Updated entry form.
- 27 Apr - Page posted.
Dear athletes and coaches,
Singapore Athletic Association is pleased to offer you another opportunity to compete with our local top performers. Join us for the #CelebrateAthletics Meets, which are to be held on 20 May and 27 May 2017 in Singapore. The details are as follows:
Entry Form: Download
Competition Format: Download
#CelebrateAthletics Meet 1
Date: 20th May 2017
Venue: Bishan Stadium
Time: 5pm onwards (Tentative)
100m (heats and finals) / 400m
Long Jump / High Jump
#CelebrateAthletics Meet 2
Date: 27th May 2017
Venue: Bishan Stadium / Home of Athletics
Time: 4pm onwards (Tentative)
1500m / 5000m
Long Jump / High Jump
Everyone can compete in these meetings. Please note that the hurdle heights are 0.840m and 1.067m for the Women and Men respectively.
Age eligibility :
Minimum age: 15 (i.e. those born in 2002 & earlier)
Open: 15 years old and above unless otherwise stated
S$10.00 per event
S$5.00 bib replacement
No Late entries
1. Cash Payment
2. Inter-Bank Transfer
Kindly find below for SA bank details:
Bank Account No. 015-003582-0
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd ( Thomson branch)
Address of bank: 301 Upper Thomson Rd, #01-45 Thomson Plaza, Singapore 574408
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
Please kindly provide a screenshot of receipt upon successful transaction for Inter-Bank Transfer payment.
Kindly find below for SA address for payment at our office:
3 Stadium Drive, #01-33, Singapore 397630
Nearest MRT: CC6 Stadium, Exit A (Office is located underneath the escalator near Kallang Wave Mall entrance)
Driving: Park your vehicle at OCBC Arena underground carpark Berth B12 take lift to Level 1
Upon arrival, you may call SAA office at 63862721 to open the door for you
School and Institution can make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide the following details:
1. Charge code
2. Department to bill
3. Person in charge
#CelebrateAthletics Terms & Conditions
- SAA organizer reserve the right to cancel an event with less than six (6) entries received except for *field events.
- Take note that Celebrate Athletics Meet offer electronic timing ONLY.
- Athlete is to indicate his/her 2017 season best (SB) performance in the entry form.
- Start list timing is to be used as guide only, athletes and team managers are responsible to check the reporting timing of their event.
- Please refer to the following link for start list- it can be download from https://www.singaporeathletics.org.sg/. Results can be view online on https://tnf.sg/
- Please collect the number tags from at the competition venue at least 60 minute before the session.
- In the spirit of celebrate athletics, any protest concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made to General Manager or Technical Director directly.
- Track Events
• All competitors are to report straight to start line 15 MINS before start of event.
- *High Jump and Long Jump
• All competitors shall report to the Judges 30 MINS before the Start of each event.
• Entries are limited to Top 10 athletes of the received entries.
• Athlete must send in their 2017 SB in the entry form.
General Terms & Conditions
- All proper entries and unattached entry fees must reach us BEFORE the stipulated closing date
- All late entries WILL NOT be entertained
- Strictly NO changing of category and event once the start list is published
- For foreign athlete or team’s participation, will need to produce sanction letter from your country athletics member federation and send to SAA
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal/ no-show/ poor weather condition after the closing date
- SA deserved the rights to final decision on all matters pertaining to the event
Entry form application
- Kindly inform SA immediately if you do not receive any confirmation within 3 WORKING DAYS of your submission of entries.
- SA will send an acknowledgement via email upon received of entries. Hence, please ensure that a valid email address is submitted in your entry form
- Only EXCEL (.XLS) file format entry form will be accepted
- Improper entry form data will not be accepted
- Athlete or team that are not under MOE school or affiliated to SAA will be consider as Unattached
You are advised to read all the documents enclosed in the entry form.
For any enquiries, reach us at SAA or call +65-63862721.
27th Apr 2017
Tags: #CelebrateAthletics Meet