Posted by Sha
Please note, the below event proceeding may be affected, and subject to change if there is any upcoming MOH and SportSG advisory.
READ THE SAFETY & CONTROLS S.O.P FOR THIS EVENT
* Subject to change with the latest advisory from SportSG
Countdown to this event
Contact us | Submit your registration
Registration closes Tuesday, 5 Apr 2022, 2359H
- 17 Apr 2022 - Day 2 results uploaded.
- 17 Apr 2022 - Day 2 LIVE stream.
- 16 Apr 2022 - Day 1 results uploaded.
- 16 Apr 2022 - Day 1 LIVE stream & online results posted.
- 15 Apr 2022 - Team Manager meeting slides uploaded, updated startlist and updated schedule uploaded.
- 14 Apr 2022 - Updated startlist and updated schedule uploaded.
- 13 Apr 2022 - Declare your competition shoe.
- 13 Apr 2022 - Online results.
- 11 Apr 2022 - Startlist and updated schedule uploaded.
- 28 Mar 2022 - Page posted.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 16 & 17 Apr 2022
Venue: Home of Athletics
Registration: Submit here
Competition shoe declaration form: Click here
Apply for Photography Access at HOA: Apply here
ZIP of below files: Download
- Start List
- Local Qualifying Entry
- Safety Management Measures & Stadium Layout
- Entry Form (XLS)
- To be uploaded
- Minimum age – 16 (i.e. those born in 2006 & earlier), athlete need to meet qualifying mark in order to register.
- S$12.00: Full Affiliates
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institutions at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in this meet are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating.
- No socialization, handshake, fist bump, hugging and patting of body before and after activities
- Event with less than three (3) entries received at the closing date will be cancelled
- The athlete must indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
2. Start List82nd Sg Open 2022 Start List as of 15 Apr 2022
3. Conditions82nd Singapore Open Conditions
4. Schedule82nd Sg Open Schedule 2022 v7
5. Local Qualifying Entry
Download the Local Qualifying Entry (PDF)82nd Sg Open Local Qualifying Entry
6. Safety Management Measures & Stadium Layout
SMM - To be uploaded
STADIUM LAYOUTStadium Layout v6
TEAM MANAGERS MEETING SLIDESSingapore Open 2022 Technical Meeting v2
8. Submit your registration - Upload Excel entry form here
Download the entry form (XLS) and upload below.
17th Apr 2022