Posted by Sha
LINKS: Full Results | Top 10 | Team SG | Schedule | C’ship Records
You can find SG Open videos at our Youtube channel here.
Prize presentation videos is linked here.
All countries and club team managers please take note, the Technical meeting is held on Friday, 22 Aug 6PM at Village Hotel Bugis (Level 6 Quartz Room).
Entries must reach us BEFORE 12pm, Monday, 4th Aug 2014 .
Athletes from school or institution will need to submit their entry to SAA and their entry will be categorised under Singapore School Sports Council.
Unattached athletes will need to join our local clubs and represent under clubs like (Club Zoom, MR25, Red Hawk, Swift AA, Wings AA).
There’s a local qualifying entry, please take note.
All late entries WILL NOT be entertained. Strictly NO changing of category once the start list is published.
- 11 Sep – Top 10 individual performers.
- 24 Aug – Full results posted.
- 23 Aug – Photos gallery #1, gallery #2, gallery #3 andgallery #4 added.
- 23 Aug – Day 1 results posted (Excludes men high jump result, to resume on Day 2, 1pm).
- 22 Aug – LIVE results link posted.
- 22 Aug – Finalised start list.
- 20 Aug – Updated start list.
- 15 Aug – Technical meeting, Friday, 22 Aug 6PM at Village Hotel Bugis (Level 6 Quartz Room).
- 15 Aug – Schedule finalized.
- 15 Aug – Start list uploaded.
- 15 Aug – Competition preview posted.
- 8 Aug – Updated schedule.
- 4 Aug – 20km racewalking route map added.
- 18 Jul – 5km & 10km walks event replaced by 20km walks event.
- 9 Jul – Event page created.
- Saturday & Sunday, 23 & 24 Aug 2014
Download Registration Form Files:
- Start List
- Entry Forms
- The Schedule
- Conditions Document
- Championship Records
- Local Qualifying Entry
- 20km racewalking route map
Age eligibility / Categories :
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2001 & earlier), athlete needs to meet qualifying mark for registration.
Send in your registration form to SAA.
S$10.00 per event
S$20.00 per event (Late entries, pending lane allocation and slot availability)
S$5.00 per set for replacement number bibs
- Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
- Our address to send in your cheque is 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad / wet weather on event day itself.
Entries must reach us BEFORE 12pm, Monday, 4th Aug 2014.
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721, or email SAA.
Registration Method – Using Entry Forms
- Download entry forms.
- Extract and open the various entry form documents.
- Key in your athlete particulars.
- Send the entry form documents to SAA