Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements, Local, Singapore U13 T&F Championships, Track & Field
LINKS: Schedule | Results
Closing date is Friday, 12 Jan 2018, 2359H. No late entries will be entertained.
SA deserved the rights to finalise decision on all matters pertaining to the event.
Send your entry forms to SAA. Fwd all enquiries at 63862721.
Countdown to this event
- 6 Feb - Download Full Result
- 23 Jan - Competition Schedule (V3), Competition Format V2 and final startlist day 1 and startlist day 2
- High Jump: Event timings and starting heights updated. Increments of 5cm. After the third height, increments of 3cm. If there are 3 athletes left, increments of 3cm.
- Shot put and Long Jump: 2+2 trials. All trials will be measured. Time allowed for all trails will be 30 seconds (IAAF rule 180.17).
- The 5x80m is mixed gender shuttle relay.
- The 600m will be split curve start.
- Spike shoes are not allowed for the 600m and 1500m.
- The venue is at BISHAN STADIUM. Dates: Fri (26 Jan) and Sat (27 Jan).
- Collection of number tags will be available on the event day itself. Please collect at least 60mins before the start of your event.
- Live results will be updated at https://tnf.sg/
- All competitors (for both track and field event) shall report to the Call Room Judges at least 30 MINS before the Start of each event
- The call room is located within the stadium (take the staircase all the way down. It is at the same end as the start line).
- Top 4 will receive a medal
- There are a total of three age division trophy challenge to be won for the U11, U12, and U13
Updated Competition Schedule (as of 22 Jan 2018)
Bishan Stadium Layout
Entry Form: Download
Venue: Bishan Stadium
Entry Fees: 1 event for $8 (Does not include relays)* & $20 per relay
- Day 1 - Fri 26 January 1530hrs
- Day 2 - Sat 27 January 0830hrs
- Minimum age – 5 (i.e. those born in 2013)
- Under 6: 5 years old as of 31 December 2018
- Under 7: 6 years old as of 31 December 2018
- Under 8: 7 years old as of 31 December 2018
- Under 9: 8 years old as of 31 December 2018
- Under 10: 9 years old as of 31 December 2018
- Under 11: 10 years old as of 31 December 2018
- Under 12: 11 years old as of 31 December 2018
- Under 13: 12years old as of 31 December 2018
1. Cash Payment
2. Inter-Bank Transfer
Kindly find below for SA bank details:
- : DBS Auto-Current
Bank Account No.: 074-901188-2
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Please kindly provide a screenshot of receipt upon successful transaction for Inter-Bank Transfer payment with subject “U13 Payment Receipt”.
Kindly find below for SA address for payment at our office:
- 3 Stadium Drive, #01-33, Singapore 397630
Nearest MRT: CC6 Stadium, Exit A (Office is located underneath the escalator near Kallang Wave Mall entrance)
Driving: Park your vehicle at OCBC Arena underground carpark Berth B12 take lift to Level 1
Upon arrival, you may call SAA office at 63862721 to open the door for you
School and Institution can make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide the following details:
- 1. Charge code
2. Department to bill
3. Person in charge
Terms & Conditions
- All proper entries and unattached entry fees must reach us BEFORE the stipulated closing date
- All late entries WILL NOT be entertained
- Strictly NO changing of category and event once the start list is published
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal/ no-show/ poor weather condition after the closing date
- SA deserved the rights to final decision on all matters pertaining to the event
Entry form application
- Kindly inform SA immediately if you do not receive any confirmation within 3 WORKING DAYS of your submission of entries.
- SA will send an acknowledgement via email upon received of entries. Hence, please ensure that a valid email address is submitted in your entry form
- Only EXCEL (.XLS) file format entry form will be accepted
- Improper entry form data will not be accepted
- Athlete or team that are not under MOE school or affiliated to SA will be consider as ‘Individual’
You are advised to read all the documents enclosed in the entry form.
For any enquiries, reach us at SAA or call +65-63862721.