Image courtesy and copyright IAAF
The IAAF Run 24-1 coincides with the Global Running Day, the worldwide celebration that encourages everyone to get moving. Its an annual global campaign in partnership with IAAF member federations and limited to 24 cities worldwide and Singapore has been chosen as one of the cities. The run seeks to share the joy and health benefits of running, which is the most popular activity worldwide with almost a billion of people considered to be regular runners. The “Run 24-1” global campaign is a collaboration between the IAAF and Singapore Athletics.
Countdown to this event
Click here to register online
ONLY 1 EMAIL PER PARTICIPANT ALLOWED
- 4 Jun - Sports Hub photos.
- 4 Jun - '2nd IAAF Run 24-1 – Global Running Day' was a resounding success.
- 2 Jun - Octogenarian and Spider-Man join Singapore swim sensation as Run 24-1 moves through Asia.
- 30 May - Start list released.
- 21 May - Press release.
- 21 May - Route map added.
- 17 May - Page posted.
Date: Sunday, 2nd June 2019
Venue: SportsHub, OCBC Square (Stadium MRT)
Register: Click here
Distance: 1 Mile (1.6km)
Race status: Non-competitive (First come, go and run, own time, own target)
Prizes: Nil, no prizes or winners (Social run/event)
Start list: Download
Route map: Download
Tshirt design: View
Baggage deposit: Baggage Deposit on a first-come-first-served basis
- 08.30am – 10.00am: T-Shirt and Baggage Counter Opens
- 10.00am – 10.15am: Flag-Off
- 11.45am: Baggage Counter Closes
- 12.00pm: End of Event
- Participants have to register prior to the run (Those who have registered will get an event T-shirt before the run at the T-shirt counter and they should change and run in the event Tee.)
The organiser reserves the right to make changes to the programme without prior notice.
For any enquiries, contact us or call +65-63862721.