PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
HOA field will be closed for maintenance from 15-Nov-21 (Mon) till 31-Dec-21 (Fri)
During closure period, there shall be no activities on the field such that works can be carried out as planned and allow time for grass recovery and growth.
29th Jul 2021
All the best to both our sprinter Shanti Veronica Pereira & Coach Luis Cunha at the Tokyo Olympics 2020.
Shanti & Luis departed for Tokyo this morning.
Have a safe flight to Tokyo 🇯🇵, Shanti & Coach Luis ✈️
Posted by Singapore Athletics on Saturday, July 24, 2021
Her 200 meter women race is scheduled for 2-August, Monday in the morning.
The startlist to be published soon —> https://olympics.com/…/olympic-schedule-and-results.htm
Go Team Singapore! 🇸🇬
25th Jul 2021
Mr Edwin Tong, Minister for Culture, Community and Youth & Second Minister for Law visited our sprint Queen Shanti Veronica Pereira at Home of Athletics yesterday.
Thank you Minister for your support of our National athletes.
Kindly forward any queries at https://members.myactivesg.com/feedback & [email protected].
The organizer ActiveSG official statement,
“Dear Participants of Pesta Sukan 2021 Athletics Competition
Due to the recent tightening of Safe Management Measures and the return to Phase 2 (Heightened Alert), the organisers of Pesta Sukan 2021, Sport Competition, have made the difficult decision to postpone the event. The revised date will be announced soon as we work on revising the event plan.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused and seek your understanding that this decision was made with the public’s safety as a top priority. While we are disappointed with this development, the safety of our community remains paramount to us as the risk of a cluster forming around these events is presently assessed to be high. During this period, we urge everyone to observe the Safe Management Measures and stay safe.
– Pesta Sukan 2021 Athletics Competition Organizing Team”
Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements
As part of the national enhanced measures for workers in higher-risk mask-off settings and to further reduce the risk of transmission in these settings, the Multi-Ministry Taskforce has introduced the Fast and Easy Testing (FET) regime. The FET has been progressively rolled out and will be made mandatory from mid-July 2021 for all coaches, instructors and staff, who come into contact with unmasked persons in the course of their work. This segment of the workforce is required to be on a regular FET regime using tests such as the antigen rapid test (ART), regardless of their vaccination status.
To further reduce the risk of transmission, all employees in the Sports and Fitness businesses working in settings with unmasked clients/patrons are required to be placed on a regular Fast and Easy Testing (FET) regime, regardless of their vaccination status. From 15 July 2021, FET Rostered Routine Testing (RRT) will be made mandatory for staff in higher-risk settings.
Go to https://form.gov.sg/#!/60cc6bb4d0a45a0011a66313 for registration for Fast and Easy Testing (FET) for Sports and Fitness businesses for Employer-Supervised Self-Swab (ESSS).
For self-employed persons and small businesses, go to http://www.go.gov.sg/sepfet to register FET at Quick Test Centres.
If you have any further questions on FET that is not answered in the above links, you may contact or email us:
Self-Employed Persons (Sport & Fitness Coaches/ Instructors): [email protected]
Sport Business: [email protected]
Swab Registration System: [email protected]
Thank you and warm regards.
21st Jul 2021
Tags: Fast and Easy Testing
Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements
I am writing this email on behalf of our federation and the organizing committee of 2021 Asian Throwing Championships (Mokpo, Korea) to regretfully inform you that the international part of the championships will need to be postponed to next year.
The organizer has so far put in every effort to host the event ; however with the escalating COVID19 cases recently with delta variant globally and within the country, and even tighter restrictions being imposed by the Korean government, they have concluded that the invitation process for the international athletes cannot begin in the appropriate time frame nor would there be a guarantee that all of them would have completed vaccination to forgo 2-weeks quarantine upon entry to Korea.
Given the pandemic situation, we trust that you will understand our decision regarding the championships.
For your further information, they will however continue to observe the situation and try to host at least the domestic part of the event.
20th Jul 2021
Please note, the below event proceeding may be affected, and subject to change if there is any upcoming MOH and SportSG advisory. Kindly subscribe to our Whatsapp Broadcast List or Mailing List for the latest announcements
* Subject to change with the latest advisory from SportSG
Countdown to this event
Registration closes Friday, 25 June 2021, 2359H
- 19 Jul 2021 - Download 4th All Comer (PDF).
- 18 Jul 2021 - Please forward all your feedback for 4th All Comers here.
- 12 Jul 2021 - Photos uploaded by Chen Siyuan & David Ash.
- 8 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule re-uploaded.
- 6 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule re-uploaded. Moved 400m Hurdles to 18 July so more athlete can participate in the 400m and 100m.
- 5 Jul 2021 - Home of Athletics will be closed from 10-July 6am (For set up) to 11-July 10pm due to 2021 SA All Comers Meet 4. Kindly take note and seek alternative training venue.
- 2 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule re-uploaded. Plus HOA layout updated.
- 1 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule uploaded.
- 17 Jun 2021 - Registration re-opened.
- 28 Apr 2021 - Page posted.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 10, 11, 17, 18 July 2021
Venue: Home of Athletics
Registration: Submit here
Apply for Photography Access at HOA: Apply here Application closes Friday, 25 June 2021 2359H
ZIP of below files: Download
- Start List
- Competition Format
- HOA Field of Play (FOP)
- Safety Management Measures for HOA/Rooftop Lawn
- Entry Form (XLS)
- U15: 13 & 14 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- Open: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Novice: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Intermediate: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Advance: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- S$12.00: Affiliates & MOE School
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institution at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in this meet are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating. Student athletes may still represent their school at future All Comer meets.
- No socialization, handshake, fist bump, hugging and patting of body before and after activities
- Event with less than three (3) entries received at the closing date will be cancelled
- The athlete must indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
- No spectators are allowed at the event/venue (HOA)
- Field coaches are not allowed to access the venue, except pole vault coaches. Track coaches and teacher in charge need to be station at the lawn area. Time slot booking is required
- Teachers or Club rep to collect bibs at registration counter (Beside call room 1).
- To exit stadium (Gate 6) once they completed their event.
- Please collect the number tags from the SAA Administration Counter at the competition venue at least 90 mins before the session
- Track events reporting time
- All athletes shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 30 MINS before the Start of each event
- Field events reporting time
- Horizontal Jumps and Throws competitors shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 45 MINS before the Start of each event
- Horizontal Jumps and Throws competitors shall report to the Field Judges 40 MINS before the Start of each event
- Personal throw implement must submit to Technical Manager for inspection 1 hour before the event start
- Pole Vault competitors shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 90 MINS before the Start of each event
- Pole Vault competitors shall report to the Field Judges 85 MINS before the Start of each event
- High Jump competitors shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 60 MINS before the Start of each event
- High Jump competitors shall report to the Field Judges 55 MINS before the Start of each event
- Protest concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result. Protest can be made orally to the referee by an athlete or team manager of the team. Appeal concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result. An appeal shall be in writing, signed by the athlete, by the team manager or in charge accompanied by a deposit of $150.00 or equivalent, which will be forfeited if an appeal is not allowed. If the appeal is upheld the deposit will be returned in full
- Cut-off times will be implemented on start of last lap
i. Girls – 15 mins
ii. Boys – 13 mins
• 3000m Steeplechase
i. Girls – 16 mins
ii. Boys – 14 mins
i. Girls – 25 mins
ii. Boys – 23 mins
i. Girls – 47 mins
ii. Boys – 45 mins
• 3000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 23 mins
ii. Boys – 21 mins
• 5000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 37 mins
ii. Boys – 35 mins
• 10000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 75 mins
ii. Boys – 70 mins
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
1. Results2021 SA 4th All Comers Results (PDF)
2. Start List2021 4th All Comers Start List v4
3. Conditions2021 SA Allcomers Meet 4 Conditions v1.1
4. ScheduleSA AC 4 2021 Competition Schedule as of 8 July 2021 v11
5. Competition FormatSA Allcomers Meet 2021 Competition Format v4
6. HOA Field of Play (FOP)
HOA Field of Play (FOP) is the area that's inside the yellow line. No one is to have FOP access other than the Technical Officials, SA staff, event crew and active participants only.Layout of Kallang Practice Track 2 Jul
7. Safety Management Measures for HOA/Rooftop LawnSA AC4 2021 SMM Covid19 as of 2 July 2021-converted
8. Submit your registration - Upload Excel entry form here
Download the entry form (XLS) and upload below.
Congratulations to the 12th intake of World Athletics CECS Level I Coaching Course for successfully passing the course.
In attendance for the certificate ceremony was SA President Lien Choong Luen.
The 23 new U16 coaches were guided by:
– Coach Veeramani Chidambaram
– Coach Joseph Soh Chian Choon
– Coach Ng Kean Mun
– Coach Remy Gan Chwee Chuan
– Coach Akid Chong
If you are interested to enroll in such future courses, pls subscribe to https://ymlp.com/xgewsmehgmgj
17th Jul 2021