* Subject to change with the latest advisory from SportSG
Countdown to this event
Registration closes Friday, 9 April 2021, 2359H
- 25 Apr 2021 - Results uploaded.
- 15 Apr 2021 - Startlist and Schedule posted.
- 30 Mar 2021 - Page posted.
Date: 24 & 25 April 2021 (Sat & Sun)
Venue: Home of Athletics
Registration: Submit here
Apply for Rooftop Lawn Access at HOA: Apply here Application closes 21 April 2359H
Apply for Photography Access at HOA: Apply here Application closes 19 April 2359H
ZIP of below files: Download
- Start List
- Competition Format
- HOA Field of Play (FOP)
- Safety Management Measures for HOA/Rooftop Lawn
- Entry Form (XLS)
- Day 1 video
- Day 2 video
- Team Nila
- SG Running Pictures - 100m
- SG Running Pictures - 5000m women
- SG Running Pictures - 5000m men
- SG Running Pictures - 1500m
- SG Running Pictures - HJ & SP
- SG Running Pictures - 100m
- SG Running Pictures - 400m
- SG Running Pictures - 4x100m
- SG Running Pictures - Racewalk, Long Jump, Discus
- U15: 13 & 14 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- Open: 15 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Novice: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Intermediate: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Advance: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- S$12.00: Affiliates & MOE School
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institution at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in this meet are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating. Student athletes may still represent their school at future All Comer meets.
- No socialization, handshake, fist bump, hugging and patting of body before and after activities
- Event with less than three (3) entries received at the closing date will be cancelled
- The athlete must indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
- No spectators are allowed at the event/venue (HOA)
- Field coaches are not allowed to access the venue, except pole vault coaches. Track coaches and teacher in charge need to be station at the lawn area. Time slot booking is required
- Teachers or Club rep to collect bibs at registration counter (beside call room 1).
- Track event – No personal belongings to start line. All belongings should place at call room 2, if have.
- To exit stadium (Gate 1A) once they completed their event.
- Drink station – 1 station near to call room 2 and 1 station near exit Gate 1A.
- Please collect the number tags from the SAA Administration Counter at the competition venue at least 90 mins before the session
- Track events reporting time
- All athletes shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 30 MINS before the Start of each event
- The athlete shall report to the Call Room 2 Judge 10 MINS before the start of each event
- Field events reporting time
- Horizontal Jumps and Throws competitors shall register attendance to the Call Room 1 Judges 45 MINS before the Start of each event
- Horizontal Jumps and Throws competitors shall report to the Field Judges 40 MINS before the Start of each event
- Personal throw implement must submit to Technical Manager for inspection 1 hour before the event start
- High Jump and Pole Vault competitors shall register attendance to the Call Room 1 Judges 90 MINS before the Start of each event
- High Jump and Pole Vault competitors shall report to the Field Judges 85 MINS before the Start of each event
- Protest concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result. Protest can be made orally to the referee by an athlete or team manager of the team. Appeal concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result. An appeal shall be in writing, signed by the athlete, by the team manager or in charge accompanied by a deposit of $150.00 or equivalent, which will be forfeited if an appeal is not allowed. If the appeal is upheld the deposit will be returned in full
- Cut-off times will be implemented on start of last lap
i. Girls – 15 mins
ii. Boys – 13 mins
• 3000m Steeplechase
i. Girls – 16 mins
ii. Boys – 14 mins
i. Girls – 25 mins
ii. Boys – 23 mins
i. Girls – 47 mins
ii. Boys – 45 mins
• 3000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 23 mins
ii. Boys – 21 mins
• 5000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 37 mins
ii. Boys – 35 mins
• 10000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 75 mins
ii. Boys – 70 mins
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
1. Resultsac3 2021 full results
2. Start Listac3 2021 start list as of 21 apr 2021
3. Conditions2021 SA Allcomers Meet 3 Conditions v1.1
4. ScheduleSA AC 3 2021 Competition Schedule 21 Apr 2021
5. Competition FormatSA Allcomers Meet 2021 Competition Format v3
6. HOA Field of Play (FOP)
HOA Field of Play (FOP) is the area that's inside the yellow line. No one is to have FOP access other than the Technical Officials, SA staff, event crew and active participants only.KPT Venue Access
7. Safety Management Measures for HOA/Rooftop Lawn2021 SA Allcomers Meet 3 SMM Covid19 as of 30 Mar 2021
8. Submit your registration - Upload Excel entry form here
Download the entry form (XLS) and upload below.
Registration was closed 9 April 2021, 2359H.
Posted by Sha
Countdown to this event
- 11 Apr 2021 - Page posted.
Competition dates: 18 – 20 March 2022, Belgrade, Serbia
Athletics Venue: Stark Arena
Official website: World Athletics
This page was last updated April 11, 2021 at 1:18 am
11th Apr 2021
Posted by Sha
Please note, that 31st Southeast Asian Games 2021 (Vietnam) qualifying window has changed from 13-August-2021 to 13-June-2021 (Shifted 2-months early by SNOC due to COVID-19). Read the details
Countdown to this event
- 13 Jun 2021 - SEA Games selection criteria has been updated.
- 4 May 2021 - Qualifying window changed from 13-August-2021 to 13-June-2021 (Shifted 2-months early by SNOC due to COVID-19).
- 5 Apr 2021 - Selection criteria updated for Paragraph number 3) & 6).
- 4 Nov 2020 - Selection criteria posted.
- 4 Feb 2020 - Page posted.
Competition Date: 21 November 2021 to 2 December 2021
- Mr Gary Yeo VP (Training & Selection)
- Mr Poh Seng Song (Athletes Commission Rep)
- Ms Jenny Lim (Singapore Sports School)
- Mr Ghana Segaran (SIA Sports Club)
- Mr Sng Yam Kwee (Victoria School)
- Mr Vincent Quek (Raffles Institution)
- Mr Tho Yow Kin
Date for Athletics only: 23-27 November 2021
Qualifying Period: 30 November 2019 to 13 June 2021
(Previously it was 13 August 2021, shifted 2-months early by SNOC due to COVID-19)
Venue: My Dinh National Stadium, Hanoi, Vietnam
Organizer: Southeast Asian Games Federation Council
Official website: TBA
SNOC 2021 SEA Games website: www.singaporeolympics.com/sea-games
1. General Information
- Singapore Athletics (SA) intends to nominate and recommend athletes to the Singapore National Olympic Council (SNOC) for selection for the 31st Southeast Asia Games 2021.
2. SNOC’s selection criteria
3rd placing of 2019 SEA Games as per SNOC’s Selection Criteria for 31st SEA Games.
3. Qualifying Period
The qualifying period will be from 30 November 2019 – 13 June 2021.
(Sanctioned meets & results established under legal wind speed condition)
4. Individual events
A maximum of two athletes for each individual event
5. Team events
One team for each relay event. Six athletes (including 2 substitutes) may be entered for each relay
6. Eligibility for nomination
• Athlete must be a Singapore Citizen and should not be holding dual citizenship if they are above 21 years old, at the time of nomination.
• Meeting the qualifying mark does not guarantee selection for SEA Games 2021. Final decision on selection will be made by SNOC, as the body that sets the qualification criteria and makes the final selection of athletes for the Games.
7. Final list of selected athletes
It will be decided on 7 July 2021 (subject to Organising Committee timeline).
8. Relay Selection (4x100m and 4x400m)
For the selection of the final 6 runners, SA may organise races for the athletes in the relay training squad to run together under the same race conditions. The Relay Coach will recommend to SA the final 6 athletes for SA’s nomination and the decision to select for the final 4 to race will be decided by the relay coach.
Athletes selected in final team for SEA Games 2021, will be required to (Unless with valid & approved reasons for absence):
i. Attend all Team Trainings, Briefings and Camps
ii. Compete at any identified competitions for fitness and performance monitoring
SA reserves the right to drop any athlete if the athlete is deemed unfit/injured to perform at a competitive level.
9. SEAG Nomination Update:
Athletes or teams who have not met the 3rd placing mark within the qualifying window but fall within 2%* off the mark will be considered for nomination. In events where there are no athletes who meet this criterion, we have included in our nomination those with notable performances in their respective events (e.g. close to the 5% mark or best ranked in their respective events).
We will consider athletes’ performance during the qualification window for the nomination.
*2% calculation will be done under SNOC’s percentile calculation. Table as attached below.
Appeal period 9-Jul to 9-Aug 2021. Any form of appeals must be submitted within seven (7) calendar days of the date of announcement of the selection, to the Honorary Secretary. The appeal process shall follow Rule 15 of SA’s constitution and the results will be recommended to SA’s MC for approval.
RULE 15 ATHLETE SELECTION STANDING COMMITTEE
a) Any dispute regarding athlete selection matters may be submitted to the Athlete Selection Appeals Standing Committee which shall comprise members of the Training and Selection Committee and other individuals, appointed by the Management Committee, whom it considers are competent on athlete selection matters including representatives from the Singapore Sports Council, provided that members of the Athlete Selection Sub-Committee shall not be concurrent members of the Athlete Selection Appeals Standing Committee.
b) Any notice of dispute or appeal must be submitted, within seven (7) calendar days of the date of announcement of the selection, to the Honorary Secretary, and the Athlete Selection Appeals Standing Committee shall convene its first hearing within seven (7) calendar days from receipt of such notice.
In the event that overseas travel to compete is restricted for our Singapore marathoners, SA will hold a local marathon trial in TBC. The cut-off time for the trial for both men and women marathon is 7% off the SEA Games bronze qualifying mark. Kindly register your interest to Singapore Athletics (Update as of 12-Jul-2021, Hi Marathoners, in lieu of the recent SEA Games postponement, the SEA Games marathon trials will now be postponed to a later date. We are awaiting information from SNOC on the new dates for the SEA Games and the changes to the qualifying window. We will update you with information on the venue, date and time of the marathon trial once it is confirmed. Thank you for your patience and we apologise for the inconvenience caused.)
- Men - 2:44:40 (7% off QM)
- Women - 3:16:38 (7% off QM)
Table 1: SA Nomination Standard SEA Games 2021
|5% off Men 2019 bronze mark||2% off Men 2019 bronze mark||Men 2019 bronze mark||Event||Women 2019 bronze mark||2% off Women 2019 bronze mark||5% off Women 2019 bronze mark|
(1.067m for men)
(0.838m for women)
(0.914m for men & 0.762m for women)
|1:38:05||1:35:17||1:33:25||20 km walk *||1:48:23||1:50:33||1:53:48|
(7.26kg for men & 4kg for women)
(2kg for men & 1kg for women)
(800g for men & 600g for women)
(7.26kg for women & 4kg for women)
* From SEA Games 2015.