As of 28-Feb-2021:
If you have any feedback for this event, you can do so at this link
2021 SA All Comers Meet 1 page
Advisors’ Clique, a partner of Singapore Athletics, has set up a fund to support our athletes, with up to $400 in cash/product per athlete. Each eligible applicant should fulfil the following criteria:
1) Total household income of not more than $5000
2) Ages between 16-28 years old
3) Currently unemployed/ not employed on a full-time basis
4) Current Polytechnic/Universities students
Do note that as part of the funding criteria, selected athletes will be required to attend a career presentation by a representative of Advisor’s Clique.
Do contact us using the form below if you are interested.
24th Feb 2021
Tags: Advisors' Clique
Countdown to this event
- 28 Feb 2021 - Day 3 results and photos posted.
- 27 Feb 2021 - Day 2 results and photos posted.
- 26 Feb 2021 - Day 1 results and photos posted.
- 24 Feb 2021 - v2 start list and schedule uploaded.
- 24 Feb 2021 - Field Coaches Application for HOA Access During Competition Day.
- 23 Feb 2021 - Start list, schedule, Lawn SMM and updated competition format uploaded.
- 20 Feb 2021 -Registration extended until 21-Feb-2021, 2359H.
- 3 Feb 2021 - Added 20 years old to A Div, and Open Div.
- 30 Jan 2021 - Page posted.
Date : 26-28 February 2021 (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Venue: Home of Athletics
Coaches do you need access to HOA?: Apply Online
Start List: Download
PDF results: Download
Online results: View
Registration: Submit here
ZIP file of below PDFs: Download
- B Div: 15, 16, & 17 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- A Div: 17, 18, 19 & 20 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- U18: 16 and 17 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- U20: 18 and 19 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- Open: 15 and above years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- S$12.00: Affiliates & MOE School
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institution at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in All Comers Meet 1 are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating. Student athletes may still represent their school at future all-comer meets.
- Teachers or Club rep to collect bibs at registration counter (beside call room 1).
- Track event – no personal belongings to start line. All belongings should place at call room 2, if have.
- To exit stadium (gate 1A) once they completed their event.
- Drink station – 1 station near to call room 2 and 1 station near exit gate 1A.
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
1. Results1st All Comers 2021 Results v3
2. Start List1st All Comers 2021 Start List v2
3. Conditions2021 SA All Comers Meet 1 Conditions
4. ScheduleCopy of SA AC 1 2021 Competition Schedule w Num v5
5. Competition FormatSA Allcomers Meet 2021 Competition Format v2
6. HOA Field of Play (FOP)
HOA Field of Play (FOP) is the area that's inside the yellow line. No one is to have FOP access other than the Technical Officials, SA staff, event crew and active participants only.KPT Venue Access
7. Safety Management Measures for HOASA AC1 2021 SMM Covid19 as of 24 Feb 2021-converted
8. Safety Management Measures for Rooftop LawnSA AC1 2021 SMM Rooftop Lawn Covid19 as of 17 Feb 2021
23rd Feb 2021
Programme / Registration
- 15th March 2021 (Monday)
- 16th March 2021 (Tuesday)
- 17th March 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 8am to 12pm
Age Group: 6 to 12 years old
Materials: Kids’ Athletics equipment.
Prizes: Souvenirs will be awarded to the children
- $70 (Public)
- $60 (For Affliated Clubs/ Associate Clubs)
**Programme timing and activities may subject to changes
Kindly email your interest to [email protected].
Please note that incomplete applications will not be accepted if we did not receive any payment and screenshot of the payment advice.
Please provide a screenshot of the receipt upon successful transaction with NAME of parents/clubs and participant(s) and email it to [email protected]
PLEASE MAKE PAYMENT TO:
- Inter-bank Transfer or ATM Transfer details
- Bank Account No.: 074-901188-2
- Type of account: Auto Current
- Name of Bank: DBS Bank Ltd (Singapore Athletics)
18th Feb 2021
Tags: Kids Athletics
SG Sports Legends" is back with the story of a Man, who dominated the art of Discus Throwing in Southeast Asia for well over 25 years!
He arrived on the international circuit as a 16 year old teenager at the 1985 Merdeka Games. And little did he know, that he would go on to become "King James" and rule the SEA Games stage for decades to come.
Due to studies and training overseas, he missed out on the Asian Games and Olympic campaigns. But James Wong went on to conquer the neighbouring region and brought home a haul of 16 medals, 10 of which were Gold from 13 SEA Games campaigns. And he's believed to be the only Team Singapore athlete to have competed at the biennial games in all 11 ASEAN countries! In addition, James still holds the Games record of 59.50meters set in Brunei in 1999.
Known affectionately as "The Friendly Giant", the former GM of Singapore's Athletics Association, also had the honour of being the Chef de Mission for Team Singapore, when the Republic hosted the very 1st Youth Olympic Games in 2010. And upon his retirement in 2013, he's been involved in education and working with students, attempting to improve their lives with his teachings and life experiences. Today, together with his wife Jana, they're busy looking after the family, especially with their son Jordan, who's currently part of the national men's volleyball squad.
Well, you can catch the full Episode 8 with James Wong on Circle TV.
Meanwhile, here's an up-and-coming TeamSG Discus Thrower who competed in his 1st SEA Games in 2019, Eric Yee with a brief message on "The Discus King".
#SGSportsLegends #OneTeamSG #SingaporeAthletics #CircleTV
Posted by Team Singapore on Monday, February 8, 2021
He played 6 other sports during his primary and secondary school days, before discovering his prowess in track and field, almost by accident! And that turning point at the age of 16 allowed him to make his international debut at the 1985 Merdeka Games. From then till 1993, it took James 3 SEA Games campaigns, before finally securing the Discus Gold medal when Singapore hosted the biennial event.
It was the start of another landmark streak (for the Republic) that would see "The Friendly Giant" dominate the regional Games with a haul of 16 medals, 10 of which were Gold. And in 2013 almost at the age of 45, he bade farewell to track and field, after an illustrious international run of almost 30 years.
Competing in several parts of the world and also raising a family, this is the full story of "The Discus King!" Catch James Wong on Circle TV on Ep 8 of SG Sports Legends (The weblink is at the top of this post)
#SGSportsLegends #CircleTV #SingaporeAthletics #OneTeamSG
Posted by SG Sports TV on Monday, February 8, 2021
10th Feb 2021
Countdown to this course
- Fri 5 Mar 2021 - 7pm to 10pm
- Sat 6 Mar 2021 - 9am to 6pm
- Sun 7 Mar 2021 - 9am to 6pm
- Exam Date: TBC
Venue: Home of Athletics (Kallang Practice Track)
Registration Closing Date : Thu , 25 February 2021, 6pm
Course Fee Per Person: S$120
(Payment to be made before the closing date)
OBJECTIVE OF THE COURSE
- Equip participants with the theoretical knowledge and practical know-how.
- Identify and develop competence in basic officiating skills.
- Provide an understanding of the role and develop the qualities and competence of a Technical Official.
- Provide an introduction to an understanding of the World Athletics (WA) Competition Rules
- Encourage, improve and verify appropriate interpretation and application of the WA Competition Rules by Technical Officials
- Provide an introduction to the basics of competition management.
- Foster the ethical and moral development of Technical Officials.
- Comprehensive training and support system to enable officials to develop and progress along the training pathway.
Participants who successfully complete the course receive SA Technical Officiating Certificate. Those participants who have meet the required standards are eligible to attend the World Athletics Technical Officials Education and Certification System (WA TOECS) Level I course.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria before being accepted in the SA Track & Field Officiating Course:
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old and have an interest in athletics.
- Candidates must be physically fit. This does not exclude individuals with disabilities from participating from the courses.
- Candidates must have attended the Event Crew/Team Nila Workshop conducted by Singapore Athletics or have prior experience as a SA Event Crew or show proof /evidence of involvement in Athletics.
Payment Deadline: Thursday, 25 February 2021, 6pm
We accept the following modes of payment:
1) Payment by Internet Banking or transfer via ATM:
Bank Account No. 015-003582-0 (Auto-Current account)
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd ( Thomson branch)
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
Please email to [email protected] the screenprint of the payment transaction with subject "SA TO Course Payment".
2) Payment by PayNow
To to SA UEN S63SS0015LGEN
(Indicate your Full Name in the remark box)
9th Feb 2021
Accurate as of 8 Feb 2021:
- 8 February 2021 – Seventh publication.
- 27 Feb – Annual Wings Cross Country 2021 – Postponed. In view of the national COVID-19 situation and to ensure a safe competition experience for everyone involved, we will postpone the championships till further notice. We will provide more information in due time and with ample notice. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we ask for your continued patience.
- March /April – National Primary Schools Game – Removed
- 2 February 2021 – Sixth publication.
- 9 Jan – TO Briefing/Refresher Course – Postponed
- 16 Jan – Team Nila/Event Crew Workshop – Postponed
- 5, 6, 7 March – SA TO (Technical Officiating) Course – Dates confirmed
- 69th SA Cross Country Championships 2021TBC, 7am – Postponed
- Asian Relays, 27-28 March 2021, Songkhla, Thailand – Postponed
- 8 January 2021 – Fifth publication.
- Added 2021 SA Performance Trial 1 on 23 – 24 Jan
- 7 Feb – 20km Selection Trial for Japan’s Normi Racewalking Championship – Cancelled
- 1 – 4 Mar – 4th Asian Youth Athletics Championships – Postpone to Oct, date TBC
- 21 Mar – Asian 20km Race Walking Championships Normi City, JPN – Cancelled
- 20 Feb – 69th SA Cross Country Championships 2021 – Venue TBC
- 7 December 2020 – Fifth publication.
- Added 2021 SA Performance Trial 1 on 23 – 24 Jan
- Removed PSA Track & Field Championship 2021 (19 – 22 Jan)
- Removed IVP Track & Field Championship 2021 (23, 27 and 30 Jan)
- Removed Kids Athletics Competition (18 & 19 Feb)
- Added 1st Stadium Kids’ Run on 6 March
- Amended 4th Asian Youth (U18) Athletics Championships to 1 – 4 March
- Amended 18th Asian Marathon Championships to 18 July
- KA Relay Competition change to 17 July
- Singapore Open Track & Field Championship change to 23 & 24 Oct (confirmed by VP C)
- Removed Teachers’ Workshop on the 2nd of July 2021, Friday
- 20 October 2020 – Fourth publication.
- 30 Jan SA Progressive Meet – change title or name to SA Allcomers Meet 1
- 7 Feb National Age Group Race Walking – change title or name to 20km Selection Trial for Japan’s Normi Racewalking Championship
- 20 Feb SAA X SSP Invitational Meet – removed
- 28 Feb 18th Asian Marathon Championships – removed
- 1 & 2 May International Relay – removed
- 8 & 9 May Singapore Masters Meet – removed
- 29 & 30 May SA Allcomers Meet 4 (Selected Events) – added
- 26 & 27 Jun SA Allcomers Meet 5 (Selected Events) – added
- 3 July SA U16 Team Championships – removed
- 9 July Kids’ Athletics Festival (9 – 10, 11 – 12 yrs old) – removed
- 10 & 11 July SA Throw Festival – removed
- 16 July Kids’ Athletics Festival (5 – 6, 7 – 8 yrs old) – removed
- 17 & 18 July SA Jump Festival – removed
- 24 & 25 July SA Allcomers Meet 3 – removed
- 24 & 25 July Get Active Singapore – added
- 21 & 22 Aug SA Sprints & Hurdles Festival – removed
- 28 & 29 Aug SA Allcomers Meet 4 – removed
- 18 & 19 Sept SA Combined Event Festival – changed to SA Multi Events U12
- 25 & 26 Sept SA National Championships – removed
- 2 & 3 Oct SA Allcomers Meet 6 (Selected Events) – added
- 30 Oct SA National 10km Championship – removed
- 6 & 7 Nov SA Allcomers Meet 7 (Selected Events) – added
- 9 Jan TOs Briefing/ Refresher Course
- 16 Jan Team Nila/ Crew Workshop
- 5 – 7 and 13 – 14 Mar SA TO/WA TOECS L1 Course
- 24 Mar Pre National Schools Briefing for TOs & Crew
- 24 Apr Pre Singapore Open Briefing for TOs and Crew
- 26 Jun Team Nila/ Crew Workshop
- 2 – 5 & 10 Jul SA TO/WA TOECS L1 Course
- 11 Sept SA TO Workshop (Track/Start/ Call Room)
- 25 Sept SA TO Workshop (Field/ TM)
- 14 Nov SA TO Workshop (Road Races
- TBC Dec Technical Officials End of Year Event
Course/ Workshops/ Seminar – Added
- 7 October 2020 – Third publication.
- Updated with SMTFA event
- 9 September 2020 – Second publication.
- Updated with Asian Athletics Association 2021 latest calendar
- 3 August 2020 – First publication.
Any enquiries please contact us here.