Updated as of 19 Jan 2021.
For any missing entries please let us know by Monday 18 Jan, 12pm.
Please note: If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that’s on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
Please take note, that there are 2 call rooms.
Call room #1 – Registration
Call room #2 – Athletes with track event, kindly report to Call Room 2 10-minutes before your event starts.
SA page on 2021 SA Performance Trial 1
Kuwait City, Kuwait, January 14, 2021:
The Olympic Council of Asia announces that the 6th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games to be held in Bangkok and Chonburi Province in Thailand from 21st to 30th of May 2021 have been postponed.
The OCA released a statement on January 14 to say that the situation regarding the global COVID-19 pandemic, travel restrictions and health protocols around the continent had brought about the postponement.
The new dates of the OCA’s 6th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games will be from 10th to 20th of March 2022.
The decision was made by the OCA after an in-depth discussion between the Olympic Council of Asia, the Thailand National Olympic Committee, and the 6th Asian Indoor and Martial Arts Games Organizing Committee.
The decision aims at serving the common interests of all related National Olympic Committees and ensuring the safety and health of the athletes and all relevant participants.
Olympic Council of Asia
Countdown to this event
Register for: SCHOOLS/CLUBS | PARENTS/COACHES
Registration closes Monday, 15th February 2021, 2359H
- 14 Jan 2021 - Page posted.
Date: Saturday, 6th March 2021
- Kids’ Dash: 7 – 8 years old (2014 - 2013)
- Junior Dash 1 9 – 10 years old (2012 - 2011)
- Junior Dash 2: 11 – 12 years old (2010 - 2009)
- S$5.00: Affiliates & MOE School
- S$6.00 Associate Affiliates
- S$7.00: Members of Public / International Schools
Venue: 100 Plus Promenade, Singapore Sports Hub (Each lap is estimated to be approximately 888m)
Entry Conditions: Download (PDF)
Enquiries: Contact Us
14th Jan 2021
Tags: Kids Athletics
The Singapore Olympic Foundation (SOF) is inviting young athletes to apply for the Singapore Olympic Foundation-Peter Lim Scholarship from 11 January to 10 February 2021.
There are four categories which award varying cash amounts: Primary, Secondary, Junior College/Integrated Programme/Tertiary and Under-18 High Performance.
Recipients have to meet a set of criteria such as scoring consistent results in relevant sports competitions to be eligible. Majority of the recipients come from financially challenged backgrounds and demonstrate the potential to excel in the sports they play. The Scholarship also supports deserving under-18 high-performance athletes who are on a high-performance pathway and are training with the national youth or national teams.
The tenure of the scholarship is one year and is applicable for renewal annually (via a new submission). Eligibility criteria and application details are available at https://sof.sg/scholarship/.
SA endorsement for SOF-Peter Lim Scholarship application:
Kindly contact us (We are NSA for Athletics) to make an appointment if you need SA’s endorsement:
1. Secondary, Junior College/Integrated Programme/Tertiary – We will only endorse athletes who has Top-6 performances in 2020. To bring hardcopy form to SA office for endorsement and submit application form through your school/institution, who will then contact us.
2. Under-18 High Performance – To submit hardcopy form together with ALL requirement documents in an envelope to SA office.
3. Please ensure all your documents are filled up, signed and in proper order before seeking SA’s endorsement
11th Jan 2021
Last call for high-performance athletes who are seeking Sports Support Programme by Sport Singapore. The spexCarding submission ends today, 11th Jan 2021, 2359hrs.
Before contacting us, ensure that you have 3 data results points from 1-Jan-2019 and the results have achieved a performance equal to or better than 2% off 3rd placing at previous SEA Games.
Contact SA –> http://www.singaporeathletics.org.sg/contact
2019 SEA Games results –> https://www.singaporeathletics.org.sg/30th-southeast-asian-games-2019-philippines
11th Jan 2021
Posted 8 January 2021
Dear athletes & coaches, we have updated our Singapore Athletics’s Safe Return to Sport Plan (PDF) document, in-line with Phase 3 re-opening.
Posted 19 June 2020
Dear athletes & coaches, we are pleased to welcome you back to training, in a progressive and safe return. Singapore Athletics would like to share our Safe Return to Sport Plan, in preparation for the re-opening of our stadiums in Phase 2. The SA safety protocols will be spelt out in the document that can be found at Singapore Athletics’s Safe Return to Sport Plan (PDF), to guide our stakeholders accordingly.
Athletes and coaches will be guided and duly informed on how they could progressively return to training and competition, in a safe and calibrated manner, in order to reduce the slightest possibility or risk of infection and transmission of the COVID-19 virus during these sessions. The guidelines are for strict compliance and meant to help prepare our stakeholders for the return to normal training after the circuit-breaker.
8th Jan 2021
Accurate as of 8 Jan 2021:
- 8 January 2021 – Fifth publication.
- Added 2021 SA Performance Trial 1 on 23 – 24 Jan
- 7 Feb – 20km Selection Trial for Japan’s Normi Racewalking Championship – Cancelled
- 1 – 4 Mar – 4th Asian Youth Athletics Championships – Postpone to Oct, date TBC
- 21 Mar – Asian 20km Race Walking Championships Normi City, JPN – Cancelled
- 20 Feb – 69th SA Cross Country Championships 2021 – Venue TBC
- 7 December 2020 – Fifth publication.
- Added 2021 SA Performance Trial 1 on 23 – 24 Jan
- Removed PSA Track & Field Championship 2021 (19 – 22 Jan)
- Removed IVP Track & Field Championship 2021 (23, 27 and 30 Jan)
- Removed Kids Athletics Competition (18 & 19 Feb)
- Added 1st Stadium Kids’ Run on 6 March
- Amended 4th Asian Youth (U18) Athletics Championships to 1 – 4 March
- Amended 18th Asian Marathon Championships to 18 July
- KA Relay Competition change to 17 July
- Singapore Open Track & Field Championship change to 23 & 24 Oct (confirmed by VP C)
- Removed Teachers’ Workshop on the 2nd of July 2021, Friday
- 20 October 2020 – Fourth publication.
- 30 Jan SA Progressive Meet – change title or name to SA Allcomers Meet 1
- 7 Feb National Age Group Race Walking – change title or name to 20km Selection Trial for Japan’s Normi Racewalking Championship
- 20 Feb SAA X SSP Invitational Meet – removed
- 28 Feb 18th Asian Marathon Championships – removed
- 1 & 2 May International Relay – removed
- 8 & 9 May Singapore Masters Meet – removed
- 29 & 30 May SA Allcomers Meet 4 (Selected Events) – added
- 26 & 27 Jun SA Allcomers Meet 5 (Selected Events) – added
- 3 July SA U16 Team Championships – removed
- 9 July Kids’ Athletics Festival (9 – 10, 11 – 12 yrs old) – removed
- 10 & 11 July SA Throw Festival – removed
- 16 July Kids’ Athletics Festival (5 – 6, 7 – 8 yrs old) – removed
- 17 & 18 July SA Jump Festival – removed
- 24 & 25 July SA Allcomers Meet 3 – removed
- 24 & 25 July Get Active Singapore – added
- 21 & 22 Aug SA Sprints & Hurdles Festival – removed
- 28 & 29 Aug SA Allcomers Meet 4 – removed
- 18 & 19 Sept SA Combined Event Festival – changed to SA Multi Events U12
- 25 & 26 Sept SA National Championships – removed
- 2 & 3 Oct SA Allcomers Meet 6 (Selected Events) – added
- 30 Oct SA National 10km Championship – removed
- 6 & 7 Nov SA Allcomers Meet 7 (Selected Events) – added
- 9 Jan TOs Briefing/ Refresher Course
- 16 Jan Team Nila/ Crew Workshop
- 5 – 7 and 13 – 14 Mar SA TO/WA TOECS L1 Course
- 24 Mar Pre National Schools Briefing for TOs & Crew
- 24 Apr Pre Singapore Open Briefing for TOs and Crew
- 26 Jun Team Nila/ Crew Workshop
- 2 – 5 & 10 Jul SA TO/WA TOECS L1 Course
- 11 Sept SA TO Workshop (Track/Start/ Call Room)
- 25 Sept SA TO Workshop (Field/ TM)
- 14 Nov SA TO Workshop (Road Races
- TBC Dec Technical Officials End of Year Event
Course/ Workshops/ Seminar – Added
- 7 October 2020 – Third publication.
- Updated with SMTFA event
- 9 September 2020 – Second publication.
- Updated with Asian Athletics Association 2021 latest calendar
- 3 August 2020 – First publication.
Any enquiries please contact us here.