Please note, the below event proceeding may be affected, and subject to change if there is any upcoming MOH and SportSG advisory. Kindly subscribe to our Whatsapp Broadcast List or Mailing List for the latest announcements
* Subject to change with the latest advisory from SportSG
Countdown to this event
Registration closes Friday, 25 June 2021, 2359H
- 19 Jul 2021 - Download 4th All Comer (PDF).
- 18 Jul 2021 - Please forward all your feedback for 4th All Comers here.
- 12 Jul 2021 - Photos uploaded by Chen Siyuan & David Ash.
- 8 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule re-uploaded.
- 6 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule re-uploaded. Moved 400m Hurdles to 18 July so more athlete can participate in the 400m and 100m.
- 5 Jul 2021 - Home of Athletics will be closed from 10-July 6am (For set up) to 11-July 10pm due to 2021 SA All Comers Meet 4. Kindly take note and seek alternative training venue.
- 2 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule re-uploaded. Plus HOA layout updated.
- 1 Jul 2021 - Startlist and updated schedule uploaded.
- 17 Jun 2021 - Registration re-opened.
- 28 Apr 2021 - Page posted.
Date: Saturday & Sunday, 10, 11, 17, 18 July 2021
Venue: Home of Athletics
Registration: Submit here
Apply for Photography Access at HOA: Apply here Application closes Friday, 25 June 2021 2359H
ZIP of below files: Download
- Start List
- Competition Format
- HOA Field of Play (FOP)
- Safety Management Measures for HOA/Rooftop Lawn
- Entry Form (XLS)
- U15: 13 & 14 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- Open: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Novice: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Intermediate: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- For Vertical Jumps only - Advance: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2021
- S$12.00: Affiliates & MOE School
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institution at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in this meet are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating. Student athletes may still represent their school at future All Comer meets.
- No socialization, handshake, fist bump, hugging and patting of body before and after activities
- Event with less than three (3) entries received at the closing date will be cancelled
- The athlete must indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
- No spectators are allowed at the event/venue (HOA)
- Field coaches are not allowed to access the venue, except pole vault coaches. Track coaches and teacher in charge need to be station at the lawn area. Time slot booking is required
- Teachers or Club rep to collect bibs at registration counter (Beside call room 1).
- To exit stadium (Gate 6) once they completed their event.
- Please collect the number tags from the SAA Administration Counter at the competition venue at least 90 mins before the session
- Track events reporting time
- All athletes shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 30 MINS before the Start of each event
- Field events reporting time
- Horizontal Jumps and Throws competitors shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 45 MINS before the Start of each event
- Horizontal Jumps and Throws competitors shall report to the Field Judges 40 MINS before the Start of each event
- Personal throw implement must submit to Technical Manager for inspection 1 hour before the event start
- Pole Vault competitors shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 90 MINS before the Start of each event
- Pole Vault competitors shall report to the Field Judges 85 MINS before the Start of each event
- High Jump competitors shall report to the Call Room 1 Judges 60 MINS before the Start of each event
- High Jump competitors shall report to the Field Judges 55 MINS before the Start of each event
- Protest concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result. Protest can be made orally to the referee by an athlete or team manager of the team. Appeal concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result. An appeal shall be in writing, signed by the athlete, by the team manager or in charge accompanied by a deposit of $150.00 or equivalent, which will be forfeited if an appeal is not allowed. If the appeal is upheld the deposit will be returned in full
- Cut-off times will be implemented on start of last lap
i. Girls – 15 mins
ii. Boys – 13 mins
• 3000m Steeplechase
i. Girls – 16 mins
ii. Boys – 14 mins
i. Girls – 25 mins
ii. Boys – 23 mins
i. Girls – 47 mins
ii. Boys – 45 mins
• 3000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 23 mins
ii. Boys – 21 mins
• 5000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 37 mins
ii. Boys – 35 mins
• 10000m Racewalk
i. Girls – 75 mins
ii. Boys – 70 mins
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
1. Results2021 SA 4th All Comers Results (PDF)
2. Start List2021 4th All Comers Start List v4
3. Conditions2021 SA Allcomers Meet 4 Conditions v1.1
4. ScheduleSA AC 4 2021 Competition Schedule as of 8 July 2021 v11
5. Competition FormatSA Allcomers Meet 2021 Competition Format v4
6. HOA Field of Play (FOP)
HOA Field of Play (FOP) is the area that's inside the yellow line. No one is to have FOP access other than the Technical Officials, SA staff, event crew and active participants only.Layout of Kallang Practice Track 2 Jul
7. Safety Management Measures for HOA/Rooftop LawnSA AC4 2021 SMM Covid19 as of 2 July 2021-converted
8. Submit your registration - Upload Excel entry form here
Download the entry form (XLS) and upload below.