Countdown to this event
- 28 Feb 2021 - Day 3 results and photos posted.
- 27 Feb 2021 - Day 2 results and photos posted.
- 26 Feb 2021 - Day 1 results and photos posted.
- 24 Feb 2021 - v2 start list and schedule uploaded.
- 24 Feb 2021 - Field Coaches Application for HOA Access During Competition Day.
- 23 Feb 2021 - Start list, schedule, Lawn SMM and updated competition format uploaded.
- 20 Feb 2021 -Registration extended until 21-Feb-2021, 2359H.
- 3 Feb 2021 - Added 20 years old to A Div, and Open Div.
- 30 Jan 2021 - Page posted.
Date : 26-28 February 2021 (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Venue: Home of Athletics
Coaches do you need access to HOA?: Apply Online
Start List: Download
PDF results: Download
Online results: View
Registration: Submit here
ZIP file of below PDFs: Download
- B Div: 15, 16, & 17 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- A Div: 17, 18, 19 & 20 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- U18: 16 and 17 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- U20: 18 and 19 years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- Open: 15 and above years old as of 31 Dec 2021
- S$12.00: Affiliates & MOE School
- S$15.00 Associate Affiliates
- Payment mode: SA will forward the invoice to the respective clubs and institution at the end of the competition, for the representative to make the payment. Athletes/coaches are not to submit any payment on their own to SA.
- Participation in All Comers Meet 1 are at the decision of parents and/or individuals
- All athletes are required to sign up for representation by a club to participate should the school not be participating. Student athletes may still represent their school at future all-comer meets.
- Teachers or Club rep to collect bibs at registration counter (beside call room 1).
- Track event – no personal belongings to start line. All belongings should place at call room 2, if have.
- To exit stadium (gate 1A) once they completed their event.
- Drink station – 1 station near to call room 2 and 1 station near exit gate 1A.
Wet weather policy:
- If there is a lighting alert, the event that is affected will be cancelled. For example, if there is a lighting alert at 4PM, then the event at 4PM will be cancelled. It will not be pushed later. SA to proceed with next event such as if the lighting alert stops at 5.30PM, SA will proceed with 5.40PM event that's on the schedule. The events from 4pm to 5.30pm events will be cancelled and not rescheduled due to time constraints, as our stadium booking is until 8PM only.
1. Results1st All Comers 2021 Results v3
2. Start List1st All Comers 2021 Start List v2
3. Conditions2021 SA All Comers Meet 1 Conditions
4. ScheduleCopy of SA AC 1 2021 Competition Schedule w Num v5
5. Competition FormatSA Allcomers Meet 2021 Competition Format v2
6. HOA Field of Play (FOP)
HOA Field of Play (FOP) is the area that's inside the yellow line. No one is to have FOP access other than the Technical Officials, SA staff, event crew and active participants only.KPT Venue Access
7. Safety Management Measures for HOASA AC1 2021 SMM Covid19 as of 24 Feb 2021-converted
8. Safety Management Measures for Rooftop LawnSA AC1 2021 SMM Rooftop Lawn Covid19 as of 17 Feb 2021
23rd Feb 2021