Countdown to this event
Click here to download entry form
- 16 Feb - Day 2 results uploaded.
- 16 Feb - Day 1 results uploaded.
- 15 Feb - Updated schedule and updated startlist uploaded.
- 14 Feb - Updated schedule, updated competition format and startlist posted.
- 31 Jan - Updated schedule
- 29 Jan - Updated files uploaded, Entry Form & Competition Format and Schedule
- 10 Jan - We have changed and moved 2019 SA School Meet Episode 3 from 23-34 Feb to 16-17 Feb, in combination with Series 2. We will publish the updated schedule soon.
- 27 Dec - Page posted.
Date : Saturday & Sunday, 16 & 17 Feb 2019
Venue: Home of Athletics
Entry Form: Download
Start List: Download
PDF Results: Download
Online Results: View
Hashtags: Please use #AthleticsRising for your social media
Unattached entries: Unattached athlete or team are not eligible to participate
- Unattached athlete should join a SA affiliate club which can be found here
- Unattached team should register as an associate member with SA for eligibility, to register please contact
Please submit your entry form to the Events Department by 4 Feb 2019
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2006 & earlier)
U18: 13 – 17 years old as of 31 Dec 2019
U20: 18 & 19 years old as of 31 Dec 2019
Open: 13 years old and above as of 31 Dec 2019
S$10.00 per event
S$5.00 per set for bib replacement
No Late entries
There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal/ no-show after the closing date
There will be no refund if the event is canceled due to bad/ wet weather on the event day itself
We accept cheques:
- Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”
We accept bank transfer:
Bank Account No.: 074-901188-2 (Current account)
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Address of Bank: 6 Shenton Way DBS Building, S(068809)
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
Please kindly provide a screenshot of the receipt upon successful transaction for Inter-Bank Transfer payment
We accept cash payment at our office:
3 Stadium Drive, #01-33, Singapore 397630
Nearest MRT: CC6 Stadium, Exit A (Office is located underneath the escalator near Kallang Wave Mall entrance)
Driving: Park your vehicle at OCBC Arena underground carpark Berth B12 take the lift to Level 1
Upon arrival, you may call SA office at 63862721 to open the door for you
School and Institution can make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide the following details:
1. Charge code
2. Department to bill
3. Person in charge
Terms & Conditions
Rules and Regulations
You are advised to read all the documents enclosed on the entry form.
What if I am an overseas athlete who wishes to compete?
Please furnish us a supporting sanction letter from your country Association with your entry form. Alternatively, you can join a local club Affiliated with SA.
Can an athlete from a private running group join?
No, they are not able to. The athlete could either join a local club Affiliated with SA, or for the unattached team to register as an associate member with SA, to register please contact
For any enquiries, contact us or call +65-63862721.
Click here to download entry form
2018 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2017 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2016 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2015 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2014 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2013 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2012 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2011 SAA Track and Field Series 2