Countdown to this event
Click here to download entry form
- 16 Feb - Day 2 results uploaded.
- 16 Feb - Day 1 results uploaded.
- 15 Feb - Updated schedule and updated startlist uploaded.
- 14 Feb - Updated schedule, Updated competition format and startlist posted.
- 31 Jan - Updated schedule
- 29 Jan - Updated files uploaded, Entry Form & Competition Format and Schedule
- 10 Jan - We have changed and moved this competition date from 23-34 Feb to 16-17 Feb, in combination with Series 2. We will publish the updated schedule soon.
- 26 Dec - Page posted.
Date : Saturday & Sunday, 16 & 17 Feb 2019 (8:30am)
Venue: Home of Athletics
Entry Form: Download
Start List: Download
PDF Results: Download
Online Results: View
Unattached entries: Unattached athlete or team are not eligible to participate
- Unattached athlete should join a SA affiliate club which can be found here
- Unattached team should register as an associate member with SA for eligibility, to register please contact
Please submit your entry form to the Events Department by 4 Feb 2019
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2006 & earlier)
C Division: 13 and 14 years old as of 31 Dec 2019
B Division: 15, 16 and 17 years old as of 31 Dec 2019
A Division: 17, 18 and 19 years old as of 31 Dec 2019
S$10.00 per event
S$5.00 per set for bib replacement
No Late entries
There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal/ no-show after the closing date
There will be no refund if the event is canceled due to bad/ wet weather on the event day itself
We accept cheques:
- Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”
We accept bank transfer:
Bank Account No.: 074-901188-2 (Current account)
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Address of Bank: 6 Shenton Way DBS Building, S(068809)
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
Please kindly provide a screenshot of the receipt upon successful transaction for Inter-Bank Transfer payment
We accept cash payment at our office:
3 Stadium Drive, #01-33, Singapore 397630
Nearest MRT: CC6 Stadium, Exit A (Office is located underneath the escalator near Kallang Wave Mall entrance)
Driving: Park your vehicle at OCBC Arena underground carpark Berth B12 take the lift to Level 1
Upon arrival, you may call SA office at 63862721 to open the door for you
School and Institution can make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide the following details:
1. Charge code
2. Department to bill
3. Person in charge
Terms & Conditions
Rules and Regulations
You are advised to read all the documents enclosed on the entry form.
What if I am an overseas athlete who wishes to compete?
Please furnish us a supporting sanction letter from your country Association with your entry form. Alternatively, you can join a local club Affiliated with SA.
Can Polytechnic students compete in SA Episodes?
Yes, as long the athlete is within the age requirement. Local Polytechnic is an affiliated club with SA.
Can those who just completed A-levels compete in SA Episodes?
Yes, as long the athlete is within the age requirement and supported by the athlete's JCs. Alternatively, you can join a local club Affiliated with SA.
Can an athlete from a private running group join?
No, they are not able to. The athlete could either join a local club Affiliated with SA, or for the unattached team to register as an associate member with SA, to register please contact
For any enquiries, contact us or call +65-63862721.
Click here to download entry form