Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements, Local, Track & Field
In celebration of athleticism of Run, Jump, Throws and to mark the upcoming SEA Games, Singapore Athletics has organized it’s first edition of the 2019 Festival of Athletics (FOA).
Countdown to this event
Register for FOA | Kids Athletics at FOA
- 25 Nov - Submit your feedback.
- 24 Nov - Full results uploaded.
- 13 Nov - Day 5 updated schedule/startlist.
- 6 Nov - Day 4 updated schedule/startlist.
- 3 Nov - Day 3 results uploaded.
- 3 Nov - SA President hands on approach and support.
- 3 Nov - Day 2 results uploaded.
- 2 Nov - Day 1 results & updated startlist uploaded.
- 31 Oct - Startlist & updated schedule uploaded.
- 20 Oct - Registration closed.
- 10 Oct - KA docs "Disciplines Manual" has been updated.
- 27 Sep - KA docs "Entry Form" has been updated.
- 23 Sep - KA docs "Disciplines Manual", "Instructions & Schedule" and "Entry Form" has been updated.
- 11 Sep - More info added.
- 7 Aug - Page posted.
- U14 - 2006/2007
- U16 - 2004/2005/2006
- U18 - 2002/2003
- U20 - 2000-2003
- Open - Min 13yr (2006)
- Masters - 1984 or older
- All above, age as of 31 Dec except for Masters
- 5 to 6 years old
- 7 to 8 years old
- 9 to 10 years old
- 11 to 12 years old
- Unattached athlete should join a SA affiliate club which can be found here
- Unattached team should register as an associate member with SA for eligibility, to register online here
|FOA||Kids Athletics at FOA|
Date: 1-3, 10, 17, 23-24 Nov
Entry Fees: $10.00 per entry & $20 per combined event
Submit your entry form to EMAIL
Date: 1, 2, 8, 10, 22 & 24 Nov
Entry Fees: $8.00 per entry
Open to: Schools/Clubs/Public
Submit your entry form to email
Venue: Home of Athletics
Hashtags: Please use #FOA2019 for your social media
Unattached entries: Unattached athlete or team are not eligible to participate
SA reserves the right to make changes to the programme without prior notice.
No Late entries
There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal/ no-show after the closing date
There will be no refund if the event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on the event day itself
We accept cheques:
- Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”
We accept bank transfer:
Bank Account No.: 015-003582-0 (Current account)
Name of Account Holder: SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION
Name of bank: DBS Bank Ltd
Address of Bank: 6 Shenton Way DBS Building, S(068809)
SWIFT CODE: DBSSSGSG
Please kindly provide a screenshot of the receipt upon successful transaction for Inter-Bank Transfer payment
We accept cash payment at our office:
3 Stadium Drive, #01-33, Singapore 397630
Nearest MRT: CC6 Stadium, Exit A (Office is located underneath the escalator near Kallang Wave Mall entrance)
Driving: Park your vehicle at OCBC Arena underground carpark Berth B12 take the lift to Level 1
Upon arrival, you may call SAA office at 63862721 to open the door for you
School and Institution can make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide the following details:
1. Charge code
2. Department to bill
3. Person in charge
You are advised to read all the documents enclosed on the entry form.
For any enquiries, contact us or call +65-63862721.
7th Aug 2019