National sprinter Calvin Kang was invited to be the Guest of Honour for Global Indian International School East Coast Campus’s Run for Fun 2014.
Calvin commented saying,
“It was an honor to be the GOH to officiate the opening of the GIIS sports day and to catch the younger generation competing in the sprint and relay event!
I have fond memories back in primary school with the sprint event and at that time, they were still using a string for the finish line.
At the meet, the teachers were using their cameras to capture the “photo finish” to verify the winners and it’s a great idea using technology to beef up the level of professionalism for the track meet”.
6th Dec 2014
Download the PDF results here. Accurate as of 27 December.
Date: Saturday, 27 Dec 2014
Time: 1630 hrs
Venue: East Coast Park (Near Car Park B1)
Entry Form: Download here
It will be held at the area marked in black.
- $20 per team for U15, Youth and Junior
- $40 per team for Open
Cheque should be made payable to:
- “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”, 3 Stadium Drive, #01-33, Singapore 397630
- School and Institution can be make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide charge code, department to bill and person in charge
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal/ no-show after the closing date
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself
Limit: 20 Teams in each Category
A special designed Brooks T-shirt will be given to each member of the first 50 teams to register.
Closing date: 16 December 2014
Entries must reach us BEFORE the stipulated closing date
Submission of entries can be done via:
- E-mail: SAA
- For enquiries, please call 63862721
- SAA will send an acknowledgement via email upon receipt of entries. Hence, please ensure that a valid email address is submitted in your entry form. Kindly inform SAA immediately if you do not receive any confirmation within 3 working days of your submission of entries.
SAA Team Race Walking Championships 2013
Posted by Sha
Date: 15-19 July 2015
Venue: Cali, Colombia (Estadio Olímpico Pascual Guerrero)
Only athletes aged 16 or 17 on 31 December 2015 (born in 1998 or 1999) may compete.
Singapore athletes who have met the qualifying mark
To be updated.
Qualifying window as follows:
- All performances must be achieved during the period 1 October 2014 to 28 June 2015.
- Names of unqualified athletes must be submitted to the IAAF by 31 May 2015.
Selection criteria for Singapore athletes
Qualifying rules and standards stipulated by IAAF (Link)
Update: You can download the results here.
Date: Saturday 24 January 2015
Venue: Bedok Reservoir
Official website: www.swiftaa.com
Entry Form: Download Here
Startlist & Route Map: Download Here
Send your entry forms to [email protected]