- 19 May 14 – Coach Tan Wei Leong on his continuing coaching education.
- 26 Sep 13 – Page created.
When: December 8-14, 2013
Cost: Co-payment of 50% (about $2000)
- Coaches must have successfully completed the IAAF Coaches Education and Certification System (CECS) Level IV in sprints/hurdles.
- Coaches should have coached athletes at a championship level either interscholastic, college, or professional.
- All coaches must be actively coaching track & field or have a proven record of a minimum of 8 years of coaching experience which must be detailed on their resume.
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume to [email protected] no later than Tuesday 1st October.
Only successful applicants will be notified.