QUICK LINKS: LIVE Results | PDF Results | Start List | Schedule | Entry Form | C’ships Record | Prize Pics
Countdown to this event
- 25 Oct - Prize presentation photos posted.
- 23 Oct - Day 2 results and C'ships standing uploaded.
- 22 Oct - Day 1 results and C'ships standing uploaded.
- 12 Oct - Start list & updated schedule uploaded.
- 12 Oct - C'ships record uploaded.
- 20 Sep - Page posted.
Date : 22 Oct & 23 Oct 2016
Venue: Home of Athletics
Send in your registration form to events_at_athletics.sg.
Registration is closed as of Friday, 7th Oct 2016.
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721.
Download Entry Forms:
Age eligibility / Categories :
Minimum age – 16 (i.e. those born in 2000 & earlier)
Open : 16 years old and above as at 31 Dec 2016
S$10.00 per event/ per relay team
- Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
- Our address to send in your cheque is #01-33, 3 Stadium Drive, S397630.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself.
- Trophies will be awarded to the Men’s Champion, Women’s Champion and Overall Champion
- Top 8 Clubs will be award prize money at the end of the competition
- Club Prize Money info, please view the Conditions File.
Rules & Regulations:
- Only SAA Affiliated Club and Associate Member are eligible to participate. All athletes entering must be affiliated with that club
- Each Club may enter up to 2 individuals for each event, 1 team for every relay event
- Each athlete may enter up to 2 individual events and 2 team relay events
- Once athlete’s name is submit for club’s team list, affiliated athlete will need to represent this club throughout the competition
- Should athlete belong to educational institution or other organization, the athlete will take representation precedence over their athletics club
- If an athlete is signed on with an organization and belongs to an educational institution or club, the athlete shall represent his/her organization during the competition
- Should athlete’s educational institution or other organization do not enter he/she as part of their team list, the athlete is allow to represent local athletics club upon approval from their educational institution or other organization
- Educational institution or organization will also need to state legitimate reason for approving athlete to represent local athletics club
- Only Singaporean, Permanent Resident is eligible to participate in this competition, except rule 10.
- Foreign full term fee paying/scholarship student are eligible to participate in this competition
- Foreign exchange student are not eligible to participate in this competition
- Unattached athlete is not eligible to participate in this competition
- Athlete representation of educational institution or organization is only eligible during academic and service period (e.g. Signed on organization participant but, disrupt for studies, must represent signed on organization)
- Alumni of educational institution or organization is not eligible to participate in this competition, they will need to join an athletics club
- SAA reserved the right to seek educational institution, organization and club to produce athlete’s service period, study academic period and membership for verification
- Should educational institution, organization and club fail to produce relevant documentation to justify athlete’s eligibility, athlete’s prior medal, prizes and points will be void