Posted 16th Sep 2015
- FOR ATHLETES – In order for any results/records from any meet (both local and overseas) to be recognised, the meet needs to be sanctioned by SA.
- FOR EVENT ORGANIZERS – SA provides and licenses the holding of a track & field, distance running or race walking event in Singapore, following the international IAAF rules and regulations of the sport and to provide a safe environment for the participants and spectators. Once your event is approved and sanctioned, the benefits include official recognition of records, and more promoted as it’s included in SA calendar.
- You can download records ratification form here.
How to apply
You can submit your sanction request to SA via. To be complete BEFORE the event. Please furnish with:
- MAIL – sdp_at_athletics.sg
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Event Weight Implements
- Event Hurdle Height
- Event Details such as if ET is used and are IAAF certified coaches are engaged
- Athlete(s) Name
- Athlete(s) Date of Birth
- Athlete(s) Club
- Athlete(s) Coach
- Person to contact in case of emergency
Any further questions, do contact +65 63862721.
Posted by Sha