SAA Annual General Meeting 2011 was recently held on the 29th of June at the Singapore Sports School. The 2-hour long meeting between SAA with its affiliates and stakeholders marks another fruitful year under the newly appointed management.
What was discussed, received, and approved was the necessities such as the annual report for the preceding year ended 31 March 2011, to the election of twelve Affiliated Members, who will sit in the Management Committee for the next one-year.
As to date, SAA now have 23 affiliated clubs, and the newly 12 affiliated members to sit in the MC are:
- Singapore Schools Sports Council
- Singapore Armed Forces Sports Association
- Police Sports Association
- Institute of Technical Education
- Nanyang Technological University
- National University of Singapore
- NTUC Club
- Wings Athletic Club
- Macritchie Runners 25
- Nanyang Polytechnic
- Prisons Sports & Recreation Club
- Red Hawk Sports Club
Below is SAA President Mr. Tang Weng Fei opening address at the meeting.