Valid and applies for record breaking performance for year 2014 only.
Record Breaking Incentives
- Open Record – $500 for athlete, $500 for Coach.
- Junior Record (Under 20 yrs old) – $300 for Athlete, $300 for Coach.
- Youth Record (Under 18 Yrs old) – $100 for Athlete, $100 for Coach.
- Relay Record – For Open category:- $1000.00 (to be shared equally, including reserves). Coach S$1,000.00, if there is more than one coach then the amount will be shared equally among all coaches). For Junior/Youth categories S$500.00 (Same conditions applied).
Terms and Conditions
- No Limit to record breaking per year.
- A record breaker who establishes a new record which also breaks the record/s in other categories will be paid only for the record in the highest category (same applies to the coach).
- All records shall be classified only as Open, Junior and Youth records. All previous Age category records ie.U15, U17, U19, U23 shall be kept as “Performance” records only and shall no longer be recognized for any monetary award.
- All records can only be recognized after submission of necessary documents to SAA and approved by SAA’s Management Committee. Payment shall be made only when the record is entered into the SAA’s records book.
- All payment will be made only at the end of the each year.
- Please refer to the IAAF Competition Rules 2014-2015 (RULE 141 – Age and Sex Categories) for the various age-group definitions, set by IAAF.
- All payments shall stop or have to be paid back to SAA, and the record declared null & void, if an athlete is tested positive for banned substance/s, within one year (365 days) after establishing a new record.
- There will be no recognition/payment for any records that are equalled.
29th Oct 2014