This course is over
The Singapore Athletic Association is now inviting members of the public (with athletics experience) to sign-up for the TOECS Level 1 course, to be held from 9th January 2012 to 14th January 2012, daily course starting at 7pm (except on saturday at 2pm). Venue, ITE Simei.
Download the below application form, and send it to SAA.
Document: 2012 SAA Track and Field Officiating Course Application Form Downloaded 482 times
Our email: email@example.com
Our address: “Singapore Athletic Association”, 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School, Blk 1, #01-10, Singapore 737912
OBJECTIVES OF THE TOECS LEVEL I COURSE
The TOECS Level I has the following objectives:
- provide participants with the theoretical and practical training to make technical officials competent to officiate at local, regional, national and exceptionally, at international competitions held within their country.
- identify and develop competence in basic officiating skills
- provide an understanding of the role and develop the qualities and competence of a Technical Official
- provide an introduction to an understanding of the IAAF Competition Rules
- encourage, improve and verify appropriate interpretation and application of the IAAF Competition Rules by Technical Officials
- provide an introduction to the basics of competition management
- help identity candidates for TOECS Level I
- foster the ethical and moral development of Technical Officials.
Candidates must fulfill the following criteria before being accepted on a TOECS Level I Course.
- Candidates must be at least 16 years old and have an interest in athletics
- They must be able to read, write and converse in the language in which the course is to be conducted
- Candidates must be physically fit for their assigned role. This does not exclude individuals with disabilities from participating on courses.
COST FEE: S$120-00 (Participants will be issued a IAAF Competition Rules Book 2012/2013 & stationery plus 0ne Tea-Break). For student under the age of 18 (as at 31-12-2012) = S$80-00.
PAYMENT: By cheque payment make up to SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION.
POST TO: 3 Champions Way, Blk. 1 Singapore Athletic Association , #01-10 Singapore 737912
ENTRY CLOSING DATE: 9th Jan 2012, Monday
Note: The course will only commence if a minimum 15 participants registered. Maximum number of participants 30.