Posted by Guest
Filed under Announcements
Singapore Athletics would like to invite all those who are eligible to apply for this IAAF CECS Level 1 Lecturer Course to be held from 11 – 16 June 2015 in Brunei. The course will be conducted by Mr. Abdel Malek El-Hebil from the IAAF.
Applicants are to send in an email with their RESUME in coaching attached for our consideration via email application to [email protected] latest by Friday 29 May 2015, 12 noon.
Applicants shortlisted by the Association would be interviewed by our Training & Selection panel, chaired by SA Vice-President Training & Selection, before the successful candidate(s) is/are chosen to attend this course.Time and venue of the interview are to be advised once the shortlist is confirmed.
Depart – 10 June 2015
Return – 17 June 2015
Board and lodging of participants during the course will be covered by the Brunei Amateur Athletic Association at a accommodation site in Brunei Darussalam.
Prerequisite for consideration:
- Athletics Coaching background and at a minimum must have attended and passed the IAAF Level I Coaches Course.
- Candidate should be in a good physical condition and should be prepared to participate in the physical and practical aspects of the course.
- Must be a good-and-active athletics Coach until now.
- Preferably have education experience as a teacher of skill learning.
- Have good relation and communication with the Athletics Federation.
- After have successfully passed this Course, he/she must be available to lecture in their respective countries or other countries when required.
26th May 2015