The SAA is inviting all those who are eligible to apply for this IAAF CECS Level 1 Lecturer Course to be held from 08 – 12 September 2014 in Jakarta.
Applicants shortlisted by the Association would be interviewed by our Training & Selection panel, chaired by SAA Vice-President Training & Selection, before the successful candidate(s) is/are chosen to attend this course.
Interested applicants will have to send their application via email to apply together with their RESUME in coaching attached for our consideration.
The email application will have to reach SAA Chief, Sports Development & Performance, Ms Asmah Hanim ([email protected]) by the deadline on 31 July 2014, 12 noon.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for interviewed. Time and venue of the interview are to be advised once the shortlist is confirmed.
Travelling dates: 7 – 13 September 2014
Prerequisite for consideration:
- Athletics Coaching background and at a minimum must have attended and passed the IAAF Level I Coaches Course.
- Candidate should be in a good physical condition and should be prepared to participate in the physical and practical aspects of the course.
- Must be a good-and-active athletics Coach until now.
- Preferably have education experience as a teacher of skill learning.
- Have good relation and communication with the Athletics Federation.
- After have successfully passed this Course, he/she must be available to lecture in their respective countries or other countries when required.
Previous related courses: