This workshop is over
Dear participants who have signed-up to Günter Lange Workshop, it will commence at 0900 hours, venue at SAA, Conference Room at Singapore Sports School.
The course will be held daily between 20th June to 1st July 2011.
Workshop details as follows:
I Long Term Athlete Development (LTAD)/Build-Up-Phase (BUP) from 20th June to 28th June 2011
BUP I 15 years to 16-years-old
20th June 2011
BUP II 17 years to 19-years-old
SPRINTS – 21/22 June 2011
JUMPS – 23/24 June 2011
THROWS – 25/26 June 2011
DISTANCE – 27/28 June 2011
II TRAINING PLANNING (Continuation of Feb/2011 Workshop)
Specific Phase -29th Jun 2011 to 1st July 2011
Design/Planning of Microcycle Construction
Timetables for six planned seminars:
- 20.06.2011 – Long Term Athletes Development (LTAD) Build Up Phase (BUP) I (15- 16years)
- 21 to 22.06.2011 – LTAD BUP II Sprints (17-19years)
- 23 to 24.06.2011 – LTAD BUP II Jumps (17-19years)
- 25 to 26.06.2011 – LTAD BUP II Throws (17-19years)
- 27 to 28.06.2011 – LTAD BUP II Distance (17-19years)
- 29.06.2011 to 01.07.2011 – Optimal Planning of Training Specific Phase MC WS
We hope to see you at the Workshop. Please contact SAA at email_at_singaporeathletics.org.sg, or call +65-6386-7773 if you’ve any queries.