Results of Team Singapore:
- 49.92s – Kenneth Khoo Kian Seong, 29 yrs (400m Men, 6th position)
- 14.87s [0.3 m/s] – Ang Chen Xiang, 17 yrs (110m Hurdles Boys 0.991m, 5th position)
- 15.66m – Wong Kai Yuen, 17 yrs (Shot Put Boys 6kg, 2nd position)
- 45.70m – Wan Lay Chi, 23 yrs (Discus Women 1kg, 2nd position)
- 14.13m – Wan Lay Chi, 23 yrs (Shot Put Women 4kg, 1st position)
- 37.38m – Chan Zhi Xuan, 17 yrs (Discus Girls 1kg, 2nd position)
- 39.08m – Wong Kai Yuen, 17 yrs (Discus Boys 1.75kg, 6th position)
- 54.62s – Muhammad Zaki Bin Sapari, 19 yrs (400m Hurdles Men 0.914m, 5th position)
- 3:19.97 min – (4x400m Men, 4th position)
Ng Chin Hui 17 yrs
Khoo, Kenneth 29 yrs
Bin Sapari, Muhammad 19 yrs
Let, Jian Jie 17 yrs
Posted 25th September 1:50PM
Application for sanction and registering interest for this meet is now over.
Posted 20th July 2:17AM
Singapore Athletic Association will be sending 12 athletes, three of which are from the Commonwealth Youth Games squad in preparation for their September competition, and the rest are from the SEA Games selected athletes pool for the Asian Inter-City Athletics Meet 2011, to be held on 27-28 August 2011 at Taipei Stadium.
SAA however is calling Singapore athletes who wish to seek sanction and register your interest for Asian Inter-City Athletics Meet 2011. Coaches and athletes, if you’re interested please contact [email protected] furnished with the below details. You can also directly call SAA at +65-6386-2721.
PB of event:
Date of Birth:
Closing date is Monday 18 July 2011, 12pm. Late entries would not be entertained.