Posted by Sha
VIDEOS: View it on youtube here
Registration is now closed.
Athletes from school or institution will need to submit their entry to SAA and their entry will be categorised under Singapore School Sports Council.
Unattached athletes will need to join our local clubs and represent under clubs like (Club Zoom, MR25, Red Hawk, Swift AA, Wings AA).
There’s a local qualifying entry, please take note.
All late entries WILL NOT be entertained.
We have changed the entry forms to facilitate an easier entry registration experience. The FAQ screenshot is instructional purposes on using the entry form. KEY-IN THE CORRECT FIELDS AND ENSURE YOU USE THE NEW FORMS OR YOUR ENTRY WILL BE REJECTED.
- 6 Apr – Complete medal tally.
- 6 Apr – Full results finalized.
- 5 Apr – Medal tally.
- 5 Apr – Updated schedule again.
- 4 Apr – Start list uploaded.
- 4 Apr – Free entry info.
- 29 Mar – Venue map uploaded.
- 29 Mar – Updated schedule.
- 23 Mar – SG Open re-scheduled to 4 and 5 April 2015.
- 8 Mar – Event page created.
- Saturday & Sunday, 4 & 5 April 2015
- Venue map
- Entry Forms
- Appendix B – The Schedule
- Conditions Document
- Local Qualifying Entry
- Championship Records
- FAQ Screenshot
Age eligibility / Categories :
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2002 & earlier), athlete need to meet qualifying mark in order for registration.
- BY CHEQUE
Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
Our address to send in your cheque is #01-33, 3 Stadium Drive, S397630.
- BY CASH
You can make payment on competition day when you collect your number bibs.
- School and Institution can be make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide charge code, department to bill and person in charge
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself.
Send in your registration form to [email protected].
S$10.00 per event
S$20.00 per event
- Registration is closed as of 6pm, Saturday, 14th Mar 2015.
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721, or email [email protected].
Registration Method – Using Entry Forms
- Download entry forms.
- Extract and open the various entry form documents.
- Key in your athlete particulars.
- Send the entry form documents to [email protected]