Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements
Media files as below:
Posted 30th January 10:28AM
Results of this morning cross country at Bedok Reservoir, results last checked as of 11PM.
- Download: [download#604#nohits] Downloaded [download#604#hits] times
Posted 21st January 11:00PM
Please check if your name is in the start list below.
If it isn’t please contact events_at_athletics.sg
- Download: [download#603#nohits] Downloaded [download#603#hits] times
The local cross country season kicks off with SAA Cross Country Championship to be held this Saturday at Bedok Reservoir.
Some 585 participants are expected to grace the cross country which is in its 61st edition.
Based on the current start list, the defending champion for the men open 5 kilometers individual category, Jason Lawrence has not decided to run this year.
Jason won last year in a scintillating time of 15:58.29 minutes, leaving the second place finisher nearly a minute behind.
With the Kiwi not in running, it leaves the top spot wide open to our local lads.
Mohd Shah Feroz from Swift, Soh Rui Yong of Raffles Institution and Ashley Liew from Singapore Management University are runners to look out for, with Swift’s Karthic Harish Ragupathy, Eugene Rodigo of Victoria Junior College and T.Harrishankar of Swift as the dark horse contenders.
However our locals lads would have slug it out hard not only among themselves but also the lean mean running machine in the form of the Police Sports Association Gurkhas runners.
The PSA team while opted not to run last season has made a return this year. Expect a couple of them in the Top 10 position.
Last year women’s defending champion Jenny Lundgren from Athlon Running Club also has not decided to return. The category will welcome a new winner up on the podium.
Last year winner
Men Open 2010 Top 3 (5KM)
1. Jason Lawrence MR 25 Team 1 15:58.29
2. Feroz Md Swift Team A 16:55.67
3. Soh Rui Yong Mindef Team 1 17:01.07
Men U15 2010 Top 3 (5KM)
1. Mohamed Imran Jashiruden RI Team 1 18:29.94
2. Shehib Bin Abdul wahab Marican RI Team 1 18:30.82
3. Leong Shou Xiang HCI (High) 19:11.74
Men U18 2010 Top 3 (5KM)
1. Karthic Harish Ragupathy SJI Team A 17:17.30
2. Lim Jing Hong Aldrich Macritchie Runners 25 17:38.74
3. Yong Ren Wei Bryan Victoria Team 1 (VS1) 18:02.86
Men U20 2010 Top 3 (5KM)
1. Wilbert Ho RI Team 1 17:05.47
2. Zachary Devaraj ACSI Team A 17:17.14
3. Benjamin Amaldas RI Team 1 17:23.01
Men Masters 2010 Top 3 (5KM)
1. James Copinger Symes Macritchie Runners 25 17:49.57
2. Michael Craig Macritchie Runners 25 18:34.89
3. Arnaud Deherrypon Macritchie Runners 25 19:48.09
Women Open 2010 Top 3 (4.3KM)
1. Jenny Lundgren Athlon 15:45.42
2. Lin Yvonne Swift Team A 17:20.15
3. Tan Hui Min, Melissa NUS Team 1 17:44.14
Women U15 2010 Top 3 (4.3KM)
1. Lok Xin Ying Cedar Team 4 19:25.44
2. John Marianne CGS Team 1 19:33.24
3. Tang Rachel RV Team B 19:55.22
Women U18 2010 Top 3 (4.3KM)
1. Zann Su RV Team A 18:29.98
2. Nicole Lum SSP 2 18:47.14
3. Lim Yan Han Janielle SNG 1 19:09.85
Women U20 2010 Top 3 (4.3KM)
1. Mok Ying Rong RI Team 1 17:03.11
2. Zahrah Wan RI Team 1 18:05.36
3. Wong Wan Qi Clara VJC 1 18:32.22
Women Masters 2010 Top 3 (4.3KM)
1. Evelyn Meier Unattached 17:35.73
2. Sara Lee Unattached 20:23.59
3. Christina Tay Singapore Masters Athletics 22:26.13
Posted 19th January 5:06PM
Please download the route map for the event below.
- Download: [download#599#nohits] Downloaded [download#599#hits] times
Photo of where you claim your number bibs.
Photo of prize presentation area.
Photo of Ending point.
Posted 17th January 11:42AM
Registration for event is closed. We’ll release the start list soon.
Posted 14th January 6:33AM
The reporting time for this event has been changed to 7.00am.
Also the women route is 4.3 kilometers not 5.0 kilometers.
Download the latest revised program & conditions below.
- Programme: [download#591#nohits] Downloaded [download#591#hits] times
- Conditions: [download#590#nohits] Downloaded [download#590#hits] times
Posted 9th January 11:29PM
To start your registration process, please download the below enclosed ZIP file for the meet details, schedule, registration info and instruction:
- Download: [download#588#nohits] Downloaded [download#588#hits] times
Please be reminded that all entries are to reach Singapore Athletic Association before Friday, 13th January 2012.
Submission of entries can be done via:
- E-mail: email_at_singaporeathletics.org.sg
- Fax: 6386-7773
- Mail: 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912
- For inquiries, please call 63862721
Entry Fees :
- S$12.00 (Open/Master/U20/U18/U15)
- S$48.00 (Team Open/U20/U18/U15)
Date: Saturday, 21 January 2012
Time: 7.00am (Reporting time)
- 5.0KM: Men Open/ Master/ U20/ Boys U18/ 15
- 4.3KM: Women Open/ Master/ U20/ Girls U18/ 15
Venue: Bedok Reservoir Park
5th Jan 2012