Posted by Sha
A Singapore citizen and PRs only competition.
- 24 Oct – Photo gallery #1 uploaded.
- 12 Oct – Md Nasiruddin (Men High Jump) & Eugenia Tan (Women 100m heats) top performer.
- 12 Oct – Day 2 results uploaded.
- 11 Oct – Day 1 results uploaded.
- 10 Oct – Map layout posted.
- 9 Oct – Updated schedule and Start List uploaded.
- 2 Sep – Updated schedule, entry form & conditions.
- 2 Sep – Venue will be Kallang Practice Track.
- 29th Aug – Event page created.
- 11 & 12 Oct 2014 (Sat & Sun)
- Kallang Practice Track (Stop at Stadium train station. Exit via “Exit B”. Walk North where you can use underpass to get to stadium.)
Download Registration Form Files:
- Start List
- Entry form for U23 category
- Entry form for Open category
- Appendix A – Participating Events
- Appendix B – The Schedule
- Conditions Document
- EV1 events file
- C’ships records
Top Performer Past Edition:
- 2013 – Dipna Lim Prasad (200m women) & Sean Lim Zi Qing (Pole Vault men)
- 2012 – Dipna Lim Prasad (200m women) & Matthew Goh (Long Jump men)
- 2011 – Dipna Lim Prasad (200m women) & Stefan Tseng (Triple Jump men)
- Should the athlete age below 23 years old competes in the Open Category, his/her performance will be considered U23 Category.
- *Performance will be calculated using IAAF outdoor scoring table.
Age eligibility / Categories :
Under 23 – (Minimum age – 13 as at 31 Dec 2014, i.e. those born in 1992 – 2001)
Open: (Minimum age – 13 as at 31 Dec 2014 & above, i.e. those born in 1991 & earlier)
Send in your registration form to [email protected].
S$10.00 per entry (U23 & Open)
S$20.00 per event (Late entries, pending lane allocation and slot availability)
- Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
- Our address to send in your cheque is 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself.
- Cash payment can be done at the office – 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912
- School and Institution can be make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide charge code, department to bill and person in charge
Registration is closed as of Friday, 26th Sep 2014 at 5pm sharp .
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721, or email [email protected].
Registration Method #1 – Using Entry Forms
- Download Singapore U23 / Open registration file.
- Extract and open the various Excel entry form documents.
- Key in your athlete particulars.
- Send the Excel entry form documents to [email protected]
Registration Method #2 – Electronic Registration
This event uses electronic registration to ease the registration process. After the first registration, you will be able to use the saved database of your athletes’ particulars for future registration of SAA events.
- Download Team Manager Lite software at http://www.hy-tekltd.com/downloads.html
- Then download and extract the this Series events file (EV1 format). Load it with the newly installed Team Manager Lite software.
- From there, register your participant(s).
- Then export the file and send it to [email protected]
- Detailed manual instruction of event registration, refer to the Team Manager Lite Manual document.
- For inquiries, please call 63862721.