LINKS: LIVE Results | PDF Results | Startlist | Schedule | Entry Form (MOE Sch only!)
While clubs, foreign athletes and unattached entries, register online at https://2017series2.eventdesq.com/
Closing date is Tuesday 31 Jan 2359hrs. No late entries will be entertained.
Countdown to this event
- 12 Feb - Full results released.
- 9 Feb - Day 1 results posted.
- 7 Feb - Startlist and Schedule uploaded.
- 18 Jan - Page posted.
Date : Saturday & Sunday, 11 & 12 February 2017
Venue: Home of Athletics
Age eligibility / Categories :
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2004 & earlier)
Under 15: 13 years to 14 years old as of 31 December 2017
Under 18: 15 years to 17 years old as of 31 December 2017
Under 20: 18 years to 19 years old as of 31 December 2017
Open: 13 years old and above unless otherwise stated
S$10.00 per event
S$5.00 per set for bib replacement
No Late entries
Terms & Conditions
- All proper entries and unattached entry fees must reach us BEFORE the stipulated closing date
- All late entries WILL NOT be entertained
- Strictly NO changing of category and event once the start list is published
- For foreign athlete or team’s participation, will need to produce sanction letter from your country athletics member federation and send to SAA
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal/ no-show/ poor weather condition after the closing date
- SAA deserved the rights to final decision on all matters pertaining to the event
For MOE Schools entry form application only
- Kindly inform SAA immediately if you do not receive any confirmation within 3 WORKING DAYS of your submission of entries.
- SAA will send an acknowledgement via email upon received of entries. Hence, please ensure that a valid email address is submitted in your entry form
- Only EXCEL (.XLS) file format entry form will be accepted
- Improper entry form data will not be accepted
- Athlete or team that are not under MOE school or affiliated to SAA will be consider as Unattached
- School and Institution can make payment via E-Invoice, kindly provide the following details:
1. Charge code
2. Department to bill
3. Person in charge
- Event with less than two (2) entries received at closing date will be cancelled, except for field events
- Athlete is to indicate his/her season & personal best performance in the entry form
- Start list timing is to be used as guide only, athletes and team managers are responsible to check the reporting timing of their event and report to the call room accordingly
- Start list is only available on first come first serve basis, it can be download from http://www.singaporeathletics.org.sg/. Results can be view online on http://tnf.sg/
- Please collect the number tags from the SAA Administration Counter at the competition venue at least 60mins before the session;
- Protest concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result
- Protest can be made orally to the referee by an athlete or team manager of the of the team
- Appeal concerning the results or conduct of the event shall be made 30 MINS within the official announcement/published of the result
- Appeal shall be in writing, signed by athlete, by team manager or in charge accompanied by a deposit of USD$100.00 or equivalent, which will be forfeited if appeal is not allowed. If the appeal is upheld the deposit will be returned in full
- TRACK EVENTS
- All competitors shall report to the Call Room Judges 30 MINS before the Start of each event;
- The competitor will not be allowed to compete if he/ she reports to the Starter directly without first reporting to the Call Room Judges
- FIELD EVENTS
- Horizontal Jumps and Throws competitors shall report to the Field Judges 45 MINS before the Start of each event;
- High Jump and Pole Vault
New format update for SAA series competition as follow:
Vertical Jumps will be split to 3 different categories based on performance level instead of age group:
You are advised to read all the documents enclosed in the entry form.
For any enquiries, reach us at SAA or call +65-63862721.
2016 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2015 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2014 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2013 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2012 SAA Track and Field Series 2
2011 SAA Track and Field Series 2