Countdown to this event
- 20 Aug - Results uploaded.
- 18 Aug - LIVE results links and the results QR code below.
- 16 Aug - Updated Start List and Schedule.
- 12 Aug - Start List and Schedule posted.
- 12 Jul - Page posted.
Date: 20 August 2016
Venue: Bishan Stadium
Official website: facebook.com/clubzoom
Entry form: Download here
Please submit your entry form to [email protected]
Posted by Sha
Filed under Announcements
Singapore Athletics would like to wish our Muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya.
Our office will be closed on Tuesday 5th 2pm, and reopens on 8th July Friday.
Any enquiries please contact [email protected]. We will respond the next available business day.
5th Jul 2016
Singapore Athletics is looking for Event Crews). They will assist the Technical Officials on the Field of Play.
Date of Event: 31 July and 6, 7 August
Venue: Choa Chu Kang Stadium
Shifts: 7.30am – 12.30pm (AM) and 1.30pm – 7pm (PM) – Tentatively
1. Must be 16 years and above
2. Must be physically fit
3. As this is an outdoor event, all crews must be able to withstand heat and sun
4. Must be able to commit for a minimum of 4 shifts
1. Allowance of $40 will be given per shift
2. Meals and Refreshment will be provided
3. SNG Event T-Shirt
Interest Form link:
5th Jul 2016
Tags: Event Crew
The Republic will be represented by sprinter Kugapriya D/O Chandran at the IAAF World U20 Championships.
The biennial event will be held at Bydgoszcz, Poland for the 2016 edition.
18-year-old Kugapriya has a personal best of 12.19 seconds (-0.4m/s, S’pore Open 16) in the 100m, and 24.90 seconds (-1.5m/s, HK Intercity 16).
Her major achievements to date includes being a 200m finalist for the Asian Junior 2016, Hong Kong Intercity 2016 200m junior women champion, 2015 SEA Youth C’ships 200m silver medalist and 2015 Asian Youth Athletics C’ships 200m bronze medalist.
She will be accompanied by Team Manager Margaret Oh, who is also her coach.
Singapore Athletics are sending a team of 8 athletes and 2 officials to Thailand Open (4-7 July). All the best and safe travels.
1. Tan Wei Jie – Men high jump
2. Michelle Sng – Women high jump
3. Shanti Veronica Pereira – Women 100m/200m
4. Kugapriya D/O Chandran – Women 100m/200m
5. Kerstin Ong – Women 100mH
6. Ariff Januri – Men 100m/200m
7. Justina Chan – Women pole vault
8. Ang Chen Xiang – Men 110mH/200m
9. Chan See Huey – Team Manager
10. Margaret Oh – Team Coach
3rd Jul 2016
Latest update as of 2nd July: