LINKS: Schedule | Start List | Results | Photos Day 1 & Day 2
Entries must reach us BEFORE Friday, 25th Apr 2014.
All late entries WILL be entertained, PENDING lane and slot availability of maximum 16 participants for field event. Late entries participant will need to report to the event day itself to register 90 min before session start time.
Strictly NO changing of category once the start list is published.
- 11 May – Day 2 results uploaded.
- 10 May – Day 1 results uploaded.
- 7 May – Updated start list.
- 30 Apr – Start List and Updated Schedule uploaded.
- 6 Apr – Event page created.
- Saturday & Sunday, 10 & 11 May 2014
Download Registration Form Files:
- Start List
- Entry Forms
- Events File (EV1 Format)
- Appendix B – The Schedule
- Conditions Document
- Competition Format
Age eligibility / Categories :
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2001 & earlier)
Under 15: 13 years to 14 years old as of 31 December 2014
Youth: 15 years to 17 years old as of 31 December 2014
Junior: 18 years to 19 years old as of 31 December 2014
Open: 13 years old and above unless otherwise stated
Send in your registration form to [email protected].
S$10.00 per event
S$20.00 per event (Late entries, pending available lane allocation and slot)
- Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
- Our address to send in your cheque is 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself.
Registration is closed as of Friday, 25th Apr 2014.
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721, or email [email protected].
Registration Method #1 – Electronic Registration
This event uses electronic registration to ease the registration process. After the first registration, you will be able to use the saved database of your athletes’ particulars for future registration of SAA events.
- Download Team Manager Lite software at http://www.hy-tekltd.com/downloads.html
- Then download and extract the this Series events file (EV1 format). Load it with the newly installed Team Manager Lite software.
- From there, register your participant(s).
- Then export the file and send it to [email protected]
- Detailed manual instruction of event registration, refer to the Team Manager Lite Manual document.
- For inquiries, please call 63862721.
Registration Method #2 – Using Entry Forms
- Download entry forms.
- Extract and open the various entry form documents.
- Key in your athlete particulars.
- Send the entry form documents to [email protected]