Date: 7 September 2013
Venue: Toa Payoh Stadium
Time: 12 pm – 10 pm
Download the results:
Note, timings are hand-timed.
Download the files as below:
Official page of 3rd Singapore U23 / Open
- 19 May 14 – Coach Tan Wei Leong on his continuing coaching education.
- 26 Sep 13 – Page created.
When: December 8-14, 2013
Cost: Co-payment of 50% (about $2000)
- Coaches must have successfully completed the IAAF Coaches Education and Certification System (CECS) Level IV in sprints/hurdles.
- Coaches should have coached athletes at a championship level either interscholastic, college, or professional.
- All coaches must be actively coaching track & field or have a proven record of a minimum of 8 years of coaching experience which must be detailed on their resume.
How to apply:
Please send your detailed resume to email_at_singaporeathletics.org.sg no later than Tuesday 1st October.
Only successful applicants will be notified.
Singapore Expo Convention & Exhibition Centre from 10-12 October 2013.
It’s a Sports & Fitness Asia expo.
Some 200 international exhibitors from 14 countries and attract over 8000 trade visitors to the show floor.
And SAA is one of the 12 local NSAs that will be having a booth at Singapore Expo.
So come down and check us plus other sporting fraternity if you’re looking to find the latest and innovative gym equipment, sports and fitness equipment, sports apparel & sports-wear, sports medicine & nutrition products and much more.
Official website: http://www.sportsnfitness.asia
Our SEA Games athletes will be taking part in the Malaysia Open to be held on the 19th & 20th Oct 2013. According to the Malaysia Athletics Federation (MAF), all participants would have to compete under the umbrella of the SAA and not under any private clubs.
For this reason, the SAA would like to open up this opportunity to other athletes, besides our SEA Games athletes, who might be interested to take part in the Malaysia Open. If you are interested to participate in this competition, you are invited to write in to the SAA for approval. Please email to SAA SDP Executive, Mr Roger Tan, at email_at_singaporeathletics.org.sg by 25 Sept 2013, 12 noon.
Please note that approved participants will have to pay for their own expenditure for the trip, as well as arrange for their own transport, board and lodging.
- 21st Oct – 10 medal haul by Team Singapore.
- 23rd Sep – Entry for Non-SEA Games Athletes.
- 23rd Sep – Event page created.
Venue: SPORT ARENA, UNIVERSITY OF MALAYA, KUALA LUMPUR,
Date: 19TH – 20TH OCTOBER 2013
Schedule: Download here
Event: SUN U23/Open 20k Race Walk
Date: 6th October (Sunday)
Venue: Promontory @ Marina Bay
How to register: Email to events_at_athletics.sg with your details, total number of participats and contact info/number.
Registration closes: 1st October
23rd Sep 2013
UPDATE: “Akira/Swift Down Memory Lane Walk 2013” – postponed to 27 October 2013, Sunday
Swift AA will be holding the Akira/Swift Down Memory Lane Walk 2013 at Bishan Park – carpark near the water playground on 29/09/2013.
The distance is approximately 6km and entry fee is S$3 with the following categories; Boys/Girls Junior (Under 20 years old), Men/Women Open (21-35 years old), Men/Women Veteran (36-50 years old), Men/Women Senior Veteran (above 51 years old).
Medallion will be awarded to all winners and attractive lucky draw prizes to be won.
For more information, please refer to http://swiftaa.com/events/view/5.
Date: 27 October, 2013
Time: 7:30am (report at 7:00am)
Venue: Bishan Park
Eligibility: Open to all
Distance: Approximately 6km
Entry Fee: S$3
NUS men and NTU women are respective teams champion.
While Soh Hua Qun and Vanja cnops are respective men and women individual winner.
Posted by Sha
LINKS: RESULTS | RECORDS | VIDEOS | TOP PERFORMER
- 6th Oct – Day 2 results uploaded.
- 6th Oct – Sean Lim soars to new height once again.
- 6th Oct – Records established.
- 6th Oct – Race walking results.
- 6th Oct – Sean Lim & Dipna Lim are top performers for the meet.
- 5th Oct – Dipna pips Shanti for 200m women U23 crown in record time.
- 5th Oct – Day 1 results uploaded.
- 27th Sep – Schedule updated.
- 27th Sep – Start list uploaded.
- 16th Sep – Event page created.
A Singapore citizen and PRs only competition.
- 5-6 October
- Choa Chu Kang Stadium
Download Registration Form Files:
- Start List
- Entry form for U23 category
- Entry form for Open category
- Appendix A – Participating Events
- Appendix B – The Schedule
- Conditions Document
- Championship Records
Top Performer Past Edition:
- 2012 – Dipna Lim Prasad (200m women) & Matthew Goh (Long Jump men)
- 2011 – Dipna Lim Prasad (200m women) & Stefan Tseng (Triple Jump men)
- Individual: Best Performance Male & Female will also be awarded $500.00 each for U23 & Open Category.
- Should the athlete age below 23 years old competes in the Open Category, his/her performance will be considered U23 Category.
- *Performance will be calculated using IAAF outdoor scoring table.
Age eligibility / Categories :
Under 23 – (Minimum age – 13 as at 31 Dec 2013, i.e. those born in 1991 – 2000)
Open: (Minimum age – 13 as at 31 Dec 2013 & above, i.e. those born in 2000 & earlier)
Send in your registration form to events_at_athletics.sg.
S$10.00 per entry (U23 & Open)
- Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
- Our address to send in your cheque is 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself.
Registration is closed as of Monday, 23rd Sep 2013 at 5pm sharp.
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721, or email events_at_athletics.sg.
Registration Method – Using Entry Forms
- Download Singapore U23 / Open registration file.
- Extract and open the various Excel entry form documents.
- Key in your athlete particulars.
- Send the Excel entry form documents to events_at_athletics.sg