Photo by Bernie Lee.
- Results: Download
- Start List: Download
- Videos: View
- Photos: Coming soon
- 31st March – Results and Videos posted.
- 28th March – Take note of below
- Event 201 – Pole Vault Boys Youth change to 11.00am
- Event 222 & 223 – Javelin Girls Youth, Women Junior & Open change to 9.00am
- Event 224 – Pole vAult Women Open change to 12.30pm
- Event 235 – SDSC (200m) Wheelchair Racing, 3 athletes – combine with able body allocated to lane 8, lane 7 is empty for buffer.
- Event 237 – SDSC (800m) Wheelchair Racing, 1 athlete– combine with able body (this athlete is experience, he can start at lane 8 with able body and cut it to LANE 2 after breaking line(cones) whereby able body athlete will be running in lane 1 and this athlete will be wheeling at lane 2. So there will be no conflict happen between able body and disabled body (wheelchair) in combined event.
- Event 239 – SDSC (200m) Dash, 3 athletes–combine with able body
- Event 244 – SDSC (400m) Dash, 2 athletes–combine with able body
- Event 245 – SDSC (800m) cancelled.
- 28th March – Venue for Day 2 is Bukit Gombak stadium. First event starts at 9am.
- 28th March – Start List uploaded.
- 24th March – Results and Videos posted.
- 21st March – Start List and Schedule uploaded.
- 15th March – SAA to hold ‘Hong Kong International Diamond Mile Trials’ at Series 3.
- 15th March – Schedule updated.
- 1st March – Registration period has been extended till Friday 10 March 2013 2359hrs.
- 14th February – Event page created.
- Two seperate Sundays
- 24th March 2013
- 31st March 2013
- 24th March 2013 – Yio Chu Kang Stadium
- 31st March 2013 – Bukit Gombak Stadium
Time: 0830 hrs
Download Registration Form Files:
- Start List
- Events File (EV1 Format)
- Appendix A – Participating Events
- Appendix B – The Schedule
- Conditions Document
- Competition Format
Age eligibility / Categories :
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2000 & earlier)
Under 15: 13 years to 14 years old as of 31 December 2013
Youth: 15 years to 17 years old as of 31 December 2013
Junior: 18 years to 19 years old as of 31 December 2013
Open: 13 years old and above unless otherwise stated
Send in your registration form to events_at_athletics.sg.
S$10.00 per event
S$20.00 per event (Late entries, pending available lane allocation and slot)
S$5.00 per set for replacement number bibs
- Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
- Our address to send in your cheque is 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself.
Registration is closed as of Friday 10 March 2013 2359hrs.
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721, or email events_at_athletics.sg.
Registration Method – Electronic Registration
This event uses electronic registration to ease the registration process. After the first registration, you will be able to use the saved database of your athletes’ particulars for future registration of SAA events.
- Download Team Manager Lite software at http://www.hy-tekltd.com/downloads.html
- Then download and extract the Series 1 events file (EV1 format). Load it with the newly installed Team Manager Lite software.
- From there, register your participant(s).
- Then export the file and send it to events_at_athletics.sg
- Detailed manual instruction of event registration, refer to the Team Manager Lite Manual document.
- For inquiries, please call 63862721.