- 3rd February – Day 3 results uploaded.
- 3rd February – Two new records established.
- 30th January – Event 240 – Men Open Discus (2kg) brought forward to 12pm.
- 27th January – Day 1-2 results uploaded.
- 24th January – Competition format updated.
- 24th January – Schedule updated.
- 24th January – Start list uploaded.
- 11th January – New T&C added. $5.00 per set for replacement of number bib.
- 11th January – New T&C added. There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather condition.
- 11th January – Event page created.
- 26th January Saturday – Pole Vault events only
- 27th January Sunday – T&F events
- 3rd February Sunday – T&F events
Time: All event starts at 1PM
Venue: ITE Simei (T&F) & Bukit Gombak Stadium (Pole Vault Only)
Download Registration Form Files:
- Start List
- Events File (EV1 Format)
- Appendix A – Participating Events
- Appendix B – The Schedule
- Conditions Document
- Competition Format
Age eligibility / Categories :
Minimum age – 13 (i.e. those born in 2000 & earlier)
Under 15: 13 years to 14 years old as of 31 December 2013
Youth: 15 years to 17 years old as of 31 December 2013
Junior: 18 years to 19 years old as of 31 December 2013
Open: 13 years old and above unless otherwise stated
Send in your registration form to SAA.
S$10.00 per event
S$20.00 per event (Late entries, pending available lane allocation and slot)
S$5.00 per set for replacement number bibs
- Send in your cheque. Cheque should be made payable to: “SINGAPORE ATHLETIC ASSOCIATION”.
- Our address to send in your cheque is 3 Champions Way, Singapore Sports School (Blk 1), #01-10, Singapore 737912.
- There will be no refund of entry fees for any withdrawal / no-show after the closing date.
- There will be no refund if event is cancelled due to bad/ wet weather on event day itself.
Registration is closed as of Sunday, 20th Jan 2013.
For inquiries, please call 6386-2721, or email SAA.
Registration Method – Electronic Registration
This event uses electronic registration to ease the registration process. After the first registration, you will be able to use the saved database of your athletes’ particulars for future registration of SAA events.
- Download Team Manager Lite software at http://www.hy-tekltd.com/downloads.html
- Then download and extract the Series 1 events file (EV1 format). Load it with the newly installed Team Manager Lite software.
- From there, register your participant(s).
- Then export the file and send it to SAA
- Detailed manual instruction of event registration, refer to the Team Manager Lite Manual document.
- For inquiries, please call 63862721.